Thread: July 3
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Chloe: Okay, so all the doors are locked, all the windows are fake, all the phones are dead, but I'm okay. I can get through this.
Computer: Can't connect to internet.
Chloe: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Heheh.

Quote:
Clark: Hey Lana, where are you going to college?
Lana: Well, I'd been thinking about a whole bunch of places. Then I heard the show was getting a fifth season, so I decided not to go to
college and stay in Smallville.
Clark: Makes sense.
That it does :twisted:

Quote:
Jason's Mom: Hello, Lionel and Lex. I'm looking for one of the stones.
Lex: Okay, let's review. There's the stone Clark has in his cave, there's the stone Jason gave to Lana, and there's the stone that Swann gave to some girl somewhere, right?
Jason's Mom: Right.
Lex: Now we don't know about the stone in Clark's cave yet. We do know that Lex and Lionel both didn't realize that Jason gave the stone to Lana, and we've never heard anything about the third stone, right?
Jason's Mom: Right.
Lex: So explain to me again how you're so sure that Lionel has a stone?
Jason's Mom: I have my reasons. No, wait, I don't. What I meant to say was "I have my script."
:lol:

Quote:
Lana: Look, I have a stone. Let me look at it for a good long time out in the relative open.
Doncha hate it when they do that?

Looks like a great job of ripping all around!

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs