View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 12:19 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Derek"][quoteost_uid0="Zeke"]but I'm in a couple of the TT15 JetCFest photos here. Â Keep in mind this was two years ago -- I look pretty different now (and these aren't great photos anyway).[/quoteost_uid0]
Nevertheless, it shows that my mental image for you was [iost_uid0]way[/iost_uid0] off.[/quoteost_uid0]
Seconded. Or thirded, or whatever count we're up to.

I posted a crummy picture of myself in one of those picture threads over in Misc at the TrekBBS (only reg'ed members can see that forum, for those of you unregistered there who're foolhardy or bored enough to go look). Plus I still have a picture in my profile here . I don't have any pictures of myself with others from here to post though. Sorry.

Which reminds me--hmm. *puzzle, puzzle* *checks* Nope, Derek and Blueberry's wedding pictures were on the old board. [imgost_uid0]http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/forums/html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/imgost_uid0] That would've been handy if they'd been posted here.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs