View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 11:54 PM
5MAwwwwww

Send a message via AIM to admiral sab Send a message via Yahoo to admiral sab

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm in love with Trek again and I like it! I like it alot! The Council was awesome and the little bit of T/T'P I got was cool! My shipper heart was all a flutter! LOL but I watched for more than the shipper stuff! GO ME! I actually sat thru the whole thing and enjoyed every minute! YAY! I've been doing that a lot lately. B & B keep this up and I might just have to start making some apologies. LOL I wrote in the save enterprise campaign and told Berman I forgave him for the ending of Attached because Enterprise is making up for it by making sure the right friend gets the girl! lol Ok this isn't about shipper stuff, this is about Enterprise. WOOHOO! I skipped all of last season and I'm not confused this season, which is great for me. I've gotten caught up on most of it, from different reviews. But this season has been the best and I'm proud of the writers! YAY! even the promos don't suck! ok I'm done yaying now, I can't wait til next week. So excited.

wait I forgot! Connor Trinneer is one great actor. I've said it from the beginning. I love him. Trip's scenes with Degra were so awesome and gripping. Loved it.[/colorost_uid0]