View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Infinitely prolonged

Quote:
Originally Posted by e of pi
There are, as I see it in my twisted worldview, two ways to enjoy any scifi show:

1. Watch it, enjoy it, be inspired by it, never mention it.
2. Watch it, becoming fanatic, kill all braincells.
3. Watch it occasionally because you're too busy painting a model based off of it, make ships based off of it, join online communities to parody it.
I've heard that there are three types of people; those who can count and those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e of pi
Fortunately, I chose the third for almost all of scifi. As I type this, I am looking for the model of my first BSG ship, a support ship for BattleStars that carries 10 Vipers, 2 Raptors, and lotsa guns. It's made to act as a destroyer, frigate, or crusier to the BattleStar's carrier/battleship. I made it out of 2 Lego Bionicle feet. Yes, I am that nerdy, and clumsy enough to lose it. I am cool. B)
I made a lego model of Voyager once. I assembled it in one afternoon during a burst of creativity. I later modified bits and pieces of it, and I even drew blueprints for it. It's somewhat dissasembled right now, but I might be able to put it back together again.

Candace: (gasp) The square root of 'soon' is 'never'!

The Doctor: It was all in the job title: Head of human resources.
Lance: This time, it's personnel.

To God be the glory. ><>