Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
In odder news, it seems my ENT parodies came to the attention of some Indonesians a while back. The comments are mostly about the episodes themselves rather than the fivers, but if you want to read any of them, this site does Indonesian. "Lucu-lucuan" is something to the effect of "funny". (And no, as far as I can tell this guy never credited me or the site.)
That is interesting. Once upon a time, several years ago, I stumbled across another Indonesian Star Trek site (startrek.or.id, iirc, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to search for it now) which was one of the more well-constructed and thorough Trek references I have ever seen collected all in one place. Then, one day, it just wasn't there any more. Some time later, this Indo-StarTrek.org appeared, sporting a very similar color scheme and layout, but missing the detailed episode guides and other information which had made the first site special; it was just another fan club site, and the scruples seem to have gone along with the people who had made the other site more than that.

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)

Last edited by mudshark; 09-09-2008 at 03:07 PM.