View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardson
oooh? Smart think yourself? Just because you been around 2000 years smart, makes you it does, hmmm?

*Thwacks him several dozen time.* Then restrict all advancement and the normal course of the multiverse, you are! Anyone with half-decent warp drive and star can time-travel, yes! Stupid you are, thinking to stop it! Stop it will not happen! *Flibbles Vallium* Most illogical indeed you are!

(I love the yodck persona...*
*blocks thwacking with telekinesis, stabs Yodck fatally*
Warp technology does not allow for time travel. It allows for movement into parallel universes, of which, the chances of success are around 16%, and the chance of return to your own, less than 1%.

Also, I've been around more like 400,000 years, and spent most of my time erasing people like you from continuity . Why do you think no-one hears about Captain Henry Cato James, of the starship Earth's Pride? Or T'Pu? Or the legendary Hatriss, founder of modern Klingon society, and officially still High Knitter-of-Socks?

Also, the Laws of Time specifically bar us from disabling a people from developing any technology aside from overt time travel.
Also, my name has only one "l"
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!