View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Okaayy.
No. 1) There is no major war lasting the next thousand years, save the Great Time War, and you ain't a Dalek or a Time Lord, so you ain't gonna be a hero in it. The war I think you are referring to is the Great Crusade against the Human-Form Replicators, which never happened due to the Quantum Uncertainty Principle, and a little nudging from the White Guardian...The only other war which will last a thousand years is the Sith War which ends on Ruusan, and if you get involved in that, you will be killed horribly by the Darth Bane Experiment. The Matrix has predicted it.

No. 2) I am a Time Lord, and have no mother, dum-dum
Also, your crude attempts at time travel won't allow you into my timeline, which part of the "I am a Time Lord, invulnerable to attack on my time-line, as a Lord of Time I have vastly more control than your crude machines can ever give you" speechifying do you not understand?

No. 3) So you have a future self. Congrats, you must be very proud. You seem not to understand the idea of being erased from all time. That means that you will have never existed. Either face trial, or we do it to you anyhow

No. 4) My TARDIS has no "Time-Drive". In order to stop me from catching you, you'd effectively have to destroy the Eye of Harmony. And since the Eye of Harmony is both in my TARDIS and on Gallifrey, and Gallifrey is outside time...good luck

Yeesh, try and come up with some knowledge of my race before threatening me with impossibilities, or I'll feed you to the Hipporhinostricow
In any case, you have no chance to survive, mucking up time.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!