View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 01:35 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow, have I ever been gone too long.

(1) Okay, so I missed [iost_uid0]one freaking page[/iost_uid0] undoing my brilliant April Fool's prank. I think 1 out of 384 is actually pretty impressive.

(2) I'm disturbed that NeoMatrix answers to "Kira", but I will certainly remember it if anyone is ever trying to kill me.

(3) Busy? Yes, I've been busy, to put it mildly. I wrote finals, completed a major paper, gave an honours seminar, started a new job, and moved into a new apartment all in the span of a few weeks. The internet at my new place only got connected last Friday and I'm still hopping trying to get everything in order. Never fear: assuming Zeke can pull through and freeze Hell over, there are at least three major events coming before the end of June.

(4) Saskatchewan. It's not that hard to spell. Look on a map if it helps -- we're the large rectangular province north of Montana and North Dakota (and bigger than those two states and South Dakota put together, thank you very much).

(5) It's chow-DER and everybody knows it except people from New England.[/colorost_uid0]