View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Primal

[color=#F52887ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Nic Corelli"]The correct version would be: "Dabogda Chakotay cijeli život hodao unatraške i kupovao retrovizore." [/quoteost_uid0]
Ooh I get it. I thought "cijeli" was linked to "all your children", which is why I dropped it. And guhhh-- another bunch of verb modifiers! Is -ao for third person in the whatitscalled--present? present continuous?--tense, then?

And ARGH. DIACRITICS. Which basically means I've been pronouncing the phrase wrongly all the time! ::thwaphead::

::goes to fix sig::

[Yes, Taya is not, not not not not NOT, my name, not now or ever! Anyone who calls me by that name shall be rewarded with a hard and fast meeting with a slice of lemon wrapped around my five mile long space station. That will be all.]\

Edit: Okay, this is going to sound stupid, but Sa'ar? I just figured out what the Latin line in your sig means. WOLS, I know. But hey! I don't speak Latin, and I figured it out all on my own! Too bad you're not an FS fan, it'd be way funnier. (That line happens to be one of my Immortal FS Lines, which always kind of makes me crack up...)

Edit, part 2: WTF$#%$@#@! Looks like the font color change finally kicked in! YOWZA![/colorost_uid0]