View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Or is it KJHTMMM now?

Send a message via MSN to Katy Jane Send a message via Yahoo to Katy Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia

Well, I was going for a Voyager name, but I didn't want to go down the Janeway147232 route so I picked a really really minor character; so minor she was only talked about and seen in photos, ie: Neelix's favourite sister.

But I went and spelled it wrong! :lol: About 6 months after registering EVERYWHERE with the name Alexia, I read Jeri Taylors Pathways and found out it was spelled Alixia...but it was rather too late then :wink:
I always wondered if that was what happened. :lol:

Contrary to popular belief my name has nothing to do with Kathryn Janeway. When I went to pick my user name for my Yahoo email adress years ago (*checks her Yahoo profile* Four years ago to be percise) I decided to be so unimaginitive as to use my own name. :shock: :wink: I didn't however want to use Katrina as it isn't a very common name, and Katie (which is how I use to spell it) seemed too boring. So i used my Grandmas spelling for my name, Katy. My Yahoo name is Katy_j2001 and in the fall of 01 i decided that the J should stand for something, but i didn't want to use my real middle name so i picked Jane, because my mom use to call me Lady Jane (Yes thats where my LJ name comes from too ) And because of the long runing family joke that if it had been up to my dad he would have given me a boring name like jane. So there you have it thats how i became Alexia's name sake even though i hadn't met her.