View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 05:23 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"]On to the [bost_uid0]spoilers[/bost_uid0]:[/quoteost_uid0]
When it says "Spoilers" in the topic description, I think it's fair to leave them un-hidden.
[*]Enterprise's loop-de-loop... Yeah, that was good [iost_uid0]and[/iost_uid0] it was smart. Also made a lot of sense. I too was expecting a torpedo trick, but I'm glad they went this route instead.
[*]Wasting the torpedoes... Maybe they have a magic torpedo- and shuttle-making machine like Voyager did. It's called "the writers don't pay attention to details."
[*]Bakula's acting... Not a huge fan. He can be good, at times, but this wasn't one of them. I thought he was really forced for most of the episode. He gets angry too easily.
[*] Quantum dating... The Kira Science Directorate has determined that quantum dating items from the future is impossible.

[quoteost_uid0]A problem: Admiral and Soval: ?We don?t believe you.? Archer: ?Wow, Mysterious Man told me that would be your reaction! I bet he was telling the truth!?[/quoteost_uid0]
Archer's point wasn't that Future Guy predicted their response, it's that [iost_uid0]because[/iost_uid0] he predicted their response he gave Archer "proof". (For reason behind quote marks, see previous paragraph.)
[*]Knowing why Starfleet destroyed the alien planet... Good point... and how to they even know that they actually [iost_uid0]did[/iost_uid0] destroy it? Maybe the [iost_uid0]other[/iost_uid0] evil Future Guy lied to the aliens, whatever their name was, about their planet being blown up. Speaking of which... since when is our Evil Future Guy trying to help Archer? Hasn't be been undermining his mission from the start?
[*]Red Klingon bridge... Um, aren't Klingon bridges always red?[/colorost_uid0]