View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 02:38 AM
You just activated his Trek card

Before I start the B5 wiki coverage, I'd like to add something about Takashima. She never felt like a first officer. This is a criticism against the writing and directing, not her performance. She seemed to be more in the Sulu category to me.

B5 Wiki

* I don't recall a proper explanation of why the humans are running the station when they aren't really one of the four great powers. Is this supposed to be a least-bad compromise?
* Carolyn served an important role, but I can't help but feel that she stole screentime away from the other EarthCorps officers. At least in "The Cage" the confidant was a major character.
* We don't get a real explanation on how B5 is supposed to be the last, best hope for peace. For a statement that is repeated over and over, a bit more exposition would be nice. At least Deep Space Nine's importance was slowly built up over time.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.