View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Ick. ...Based on my dreams, one would think that Missouri's entrance ramps are flimsier than a rubber band and weigh about the same... o_O ...and for pity's sake, last night one was actually standing free at the upper end (they ALWAYS go from high to low in my dreams)! I saw it and wished they'd built it two or three feet closer to the local road, then fed myself some nonsense to the effect that it has to be a certain shape at the top and a certain distance from the local road so that the physics work out and the people who drive the high speed limit just go from the road to the ramp without a bump. As if having a gap between road and ramp were normal--I honestly believe my subconscious had completely forgotten that the things are supposed to be connected! :?

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs