Thread: Block 17
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 05:08 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I [iost_uid0]think[/iost_uid0] these are the scenes being voted for. Correct me if you were thinking of something else, voters.

Jobe's block:
[quoteost_uid0]Mouse: You know, this food isn't that bad.
Cypher: Are you kidding?! I would rather sit down to a steak dinner with an agent than eat this sludgeÂ… Which is something I have never done. Ever.
Everyone: Â…
Cypher: So, how 'bout that Oracle?[/quoteost_uid0]

My spoon block:
[quoteost_uid0]Mouse: How's breakfast, Neo?
Neo: Painful. I keep accidentally poking myself with this fork. Can I have a spoon?
Tank: Sorry, Neo. There is no spoon.[/quoteost_uid0]

Pteryx's original steak-and-spoon block (see a few posts above this one for Pteryx's variation on the last line):
[quoteost_uid0]Neo: Wouldn't a spoon be better for eating this glop?
Morpheus: Sorry, Neo. Â There is no spoon.
Cypher: Forks are for eating steaks with, darn it!
Mouse: What're you going to do, ask an Agent to feed you dinner?
Cypher: No need.[/quoteost_uid0]

The steak block: Um, I'm not sure. Either PHJ's
[quoteost_uid0]Mouse: You know, this food isn't that bad.
Tank: Are you kidding me? Â I would rather sit down to a steak dinner with an agent than eat this sludge.
Trinity: Oh, be realistic. Who would do a thing like that?
Cypher: (whistles innocently)[/quoteost_uid0]
or my
[quoteost_uid0]Neo: Yuck! This stuff is gross!
Tank: It's all we have here. If you're really upset about it, you could always return to the Matrix. An Agent would probably come down on you within seconds, but if you're really persuasive maybe he'll buy you a gourmet dinner.
Cypher: Heh. Sure, persuasive's good. But [iost_uid0]*traitorous*[/iost_uid0] will get you a steak dinner.
Silence: ...
Cypher: Er, not that I have ever betrayed, say, Morpheus to the Agents for a steak dinner. Nope, never done that.[/quoteost_uid0]
or another one entirely.

My vote still goes to Pteryx's block (either version, with a preference for [bost_uid0]B[/bost_uid0] if it comes down to a tie).[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs