Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 12:16 AM
You just activated his Trek card

There it is again, the desire for the blinking "that's random" emoticon.

I looked for quotes about weirdness, here are some.

Source One:

Dick Francis: Some are born weird, some achieve it, others have weirdness thrust upon them.
E.A. Buccianeri: Weirdism is definitely the cornerstone of many an artists's career.
Alain de Bottom: There's a whole category of people who miss out by not allowing themselves to be weird enough.
Dr. Seuss: We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. (another source claimed that a similar quote is from Robert Fulghum, I'm not sure who's right)

Source Two:

Sebastian Stan: Embrace your differences and the qualities about you that you think are weird. Eventually, they're going to be the only things separating you from everyone else.

Source Three:

Jacob Nordby: Blessed are the weird people: poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters, and troubadours, for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.
Tom Robbins: There is no such thing as a weird human being, it's just that some people require more understanding than others.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.