Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 01:39 AM
You just activated his Trek card

It's Newgrounds Day in the Link Thread!

I'm in the middle of an Ashens marathon, and I was reminded of what web video was like over ten years ago, so let's do a Newgrounds Day!

I won't link to things like The Return of Ganondorf or the Floating Hands toons again, I've already done those too many times.

You all know about the Ultimate Showdown, but what about another video by Albino Blacksheep, Geeks in Love?

The sheer number of references boggle the mind. Can you find Doc Brown and Clara, the Spock snowman, the Monty Python foot, the All Your Base guy, the Teal'c cosplay, Potter Puppet Pal Dumbledore, or the Lemmings?

Pretty Much Ocarina of Time. A different style of abridgement than a fiver.

Magical Trevor. I forget if I saw this one on Newgrounds or YouTube first.

Super Mario Crossover. This is the original one, the one that I played the most.

One of many Rabbit Joint Zelda song videos. It's not even the best one possible, but I was in a hurry and the song is the most important part. Just like Magical Trevor, the Ultimate Showdown, Badger, etc. this song deserves it's place in early Net history.

Majora's Mock. Wait for the third option to present itself.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.