Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:06 AM
You just activated his Trek card

How To Make Stuff makes a half-scale Optimus Prime Ion Blaster

I must confess that I didn't watch much G1 when it was first airing, I guess I was still in my Disney Afternoon phase back then. I jumped on board the whole Transformers thing for Beast Wars later on. However, I do really like the design of G1 Optimus Prime and agree that Peter Cullen is the voice of the character.

JTMitchell87 reviews the Masterpiece Optimus Prime collectors toy/statue. This is one cool toy.

Phelous reviews the Pepsi Convoy toy.

The death of Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime "meets" Optimus Primal. I think I was aware at the time how they'd mixed up Optimus Prime's spark holder and the Matrix of Leadership, but at least they tried to cover it up by having Rhinox say that the spark "has the Matrix with it", implying that both could possibly be held in the same holder. Other sources imply that the two holders are different sizes, and one lies behind the other...look, continuity in Transformers is almost as bad as Star Trek and Star Wars, let's move on...

Orchestral version of the theme. I think SFDebris took this version as the theme for his Transfomers reviews...

Peter Cullen announces that he's no longer the voice of Eeyore in Disney's Winnie the Pooh productions (starting with the 2011 movie), so he has Optimus Prime "talk" to Eeyore.

Acapella theme courtesy of the Game Grumps

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.