View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 04:08 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]I vaguely remember being in the front room of the house we lived in before we moved to where we now live. I couldn't have been more than five. There was a couch by the doorway. To the left of the doorway was where the television was situated. It was up high (probably so little fingers couldn't reach it) and on top was this bar with the first 30 or more whole numbers on it. The number for whatever channel you were watching would be lit up if the TV were on.

Also I remember our backyard a little. There was a birdbath of some sort in the middleish of the yard (I think) and we had one of those concrete donkey-pulling-a-carts farther back. And we had a nice neighbor lady.

I guess the first actual [i:post_uid0]event[/i:post_uid0] I remember is the day we moved. I remember standing by the truck and watching everyone take stuff up the ramp and then going back for more. Then that night I was lying in bed in my new bedroom, unsure whether this was permanent or just a one-day trial to see whether we liked the new house. I was staring up at the ceiling and thinking how strange and different this all was compared to sleeping in my old room (yet I can't remember a thing about the inside of that old house other than that front room!).[/color:post_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs