View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 04:35 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Don't let me spoil the mood, but Entei reminded me that I should re-clarify the rules now that we have personnel from both 5V and 6V at the new board. We're going to go on basically the same system as before (with one exception I'll mention in a sec): no discussing or advertising for (1) Fifth Voyager or (2) any of Entei's sites. The penalty for infringement is a warning the first time and a one-week suspension each time thereafter.

The exception I referred to is Marill's signature. Considering that 5M5V is a recognized exosite of Five-Minute Voyager, I don't think there's anything wrong with her linking to it with her posts (and there's nothing remotely aggressive in the way she's doing it). Yes, this does mean I'm being a little stricter with Entei than with Marill, but given the difference in official status, I don't really think that's unreasonable.

Carry on.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction