View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Unabridged
Senior Staff

Send a message via ICQ to ijdgaf Send a message via AIM to ijdgaf Send a message via MSN to ijdgaf

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Some spoilers, natch, but nothing enormous (watch the replies though)
The first movie was pretty damn good (though dated now). It didn't have a terribly huge budget, but this was made up for in well developed suspense and one of the best movie villains of all time.

The second movie was a sequel. Bigger budget, bigger trucks, bigger plot, bigger sunglasses. Just a huge movie, and a hell of a ride. This movie really showed great insight into the nature of human beings too.

The third movie.... I'm not sure yet. On one hand, the action was incredible. Like the Matrix car scene? This has it beat, no question about it. The cast is very competant, and the ending... it has a damn good ending. But lacking from the other movies was the human element. It was purely an action and concepts movie, where the others had character to boot. I liked it, but I liked the others better.

...and I can't be the only one here who's seen it/likes the Terminator series. Thoughts?[/colorost_uid0]

...YOU CAN\'T UNREAD IT!