Thread: February 28
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Captain's Log: A group of kids should be upset that their parents all went crazy and killed themselves. You'd think so, right? Well, I wouldn't. Just further proof that children are EVIL.
Heheheh.

Quote:
Kirk: Did I ever tell you about the time his father was killed by flying brain cells?
Tommy: We just met. No.
Kirk: Yep. My good ol' brother. Wait a minute, I had a brother?
Tommy: I'm leaving now.
ROFL!

Quote:
Gorgan: Very good! Now, can you use it in a sentence?
Stevie: "When I first saw the elk, I thought it was a commandeer."
*snicker*

Quote:
Children: Hail, hail -- Angel guy! Help us make the viewers cry!
Kirk: What the--
Gorgan: You summoned me right in front of the Captain? Jeez, you kids are stup-- er, stupendous! Today's summoning is brought to you by the letter "D". Can you think of words that start with "D"?
Stevie: Doggie?
Gorgan: Good. Anything else?
Ray: Daggers!
Sulu: Oh my God, there's daggers on the screen! We'll all die!
:lol: :lol:

Absolutely fantastic job, IJD!

Quote:
Spock: Indeed, logic demands that the Romulans are responsible.
Kirk: (sigh) I have to give a speech when there's Romulans. Can't we just call them Remans or something?
Spock: NO.

Kirk: All hands, this is the captain. You have all heard of the Romulan War, which took place in... Spock, what year are we using now?
Spock: 2158 is still safe.
Kirk: Gotcha. Anyway, that war was so low-tech that no human ever saw a Romulan's face, but we're confident that they're jerks. The treaty that ended the war established a Neutral Zone, and since then, neither side has crossed it... until now.
Uhura: DUN DUN DUN!
*more snickers* :mrgreen:

Quote:
Spock: I closed the comm link for Commander Hansen's own good. Surak taught that the lakht cha'matoy -- the Sarcasm Before Death -- can be harmful to the katra.
Heheheh. I'm not even gonna bother to check whether that is in fact the same thing Worf referred to :mrgreen:

Quote:
Stiles: Then I suggest we attack the Romulan ship. By firing Spock at them.
:mrgreen:

Quote:
Commander: There's room for two ships in here? This must be, like, the biggest comet ever.
*double-take*

Quote:
Commander: (over the comm) Thank you, but we can't accept... our code of honour prefers death to capture. Or pretty much anything else. Technically, we're supposed to self-destruct even if we win.
*cracks up*

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs