View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 03:03 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

Oh boy, books. Now that I'm finally caught up on math, I can focus.

First off, if you're into comics and Japanese manga, I higly recommend X/1999. It's dramatic and well-written for a comic, with only a little shonen-ai.

As for regular books, I'd recommend Dragonriders of Pern but someone's done that already. I do, however, like British mystery books..."A Matter of Clues" by Monica Marsden springs to mind. It's hort, but very enjoyable. And I don't think anyone has mentioned another classic-Narnia. For what was originally kids books, tehy're very good. I have to dig out my old box set sometime.

All I've really had time to read recently is stuff for school, and that means Shakespeare. "Romeo and Juliet" was good, but I liked "A Midsummer Night's Dream" a lot better.

The worst part is, we had to watch the new Leonardo Di Caprio version of the Romeo and Juliet movie because my class wouldn't shut up until we did. And it was horrible. But considering who was in it, I suppose that was a given.

Anyways, that was a tangent. I have to go pick up "Catch 22" from the bookstore now...

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...