View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 09:46 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Sorry, I meant to act on this sooner. I have an answer, and you'll hate it, but it is what it is: we have too few people at this point for FBC to work. For the site's next big enough event, I intend to send an all-members email (a tool I've only used once before, for the tenth anniversary), and with any luck, enough people will return to take another go at FBC then. I know what the event will be, and it'll be worthy of the summons, but I can't make any promises about the timeline.

If it helps (?), you were getting Iron Man from my cold dead hands. He's my favourite Marvel solo hero and I've been chipping away at the fiver since '08. In fact, since I'm disappointing you on this, have a preview!

Quote:
Tony Stark. Inventor. Entrepreneur. Corporate titan. Man who knows his liquor. Cool exec with a heart of --
Rhodey: Look, this goes on for three hours. The important thing is we're all really impressed with Tony and his ability to Photoshop himself onto famous magazines. Take a bow, Tony!
(Silence)
Rhodey: Dammit. Somebody take this on Tony's behalf, and I'll go drag his behalf back here.
Stane: Gotcha. Hi, folks! I'm not Tony, but --
Guy in Audience: We can tell by the hair!
Stane: I hate you all.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction