View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru
Britney's success has actually remained fairly high. The problem is popular radio's reluctance to play her music, and poor managing.

Take for example the song Someday. Someday was released as a video and had a good reception. Then 3 months after the video peaked in popularity, they released the single. People had forgotten about it.

Also, only recently has the billboard top 100 started counting digital downloads. For songs like My Prerogative and I've Just Begun digital downloads were most of the singles sales. On iTunes My Prerogative hit #2, and I've Just Begun reached #4. With the advent of counting digital downloads Britney's song Do Somethin' (a personal favorite of mine) was able to reach #100 on the US billboard charts due to the fact that it reached #49 on the digital downloads charts, despite the fact that the video and single were never released in the US.

Britney's popularity has dropped in the past few years, however she is still more popular than most non-fans believe.

She should still dump Kevin though.

and date me <.<
Well, that leaves one question: Why is she grinning in a vaguely provocative way in your avatar?

Just curious.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!