Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 03:11 AM
You just activated his Trek card

For complicated reasons I found myself on a barbershop quartet kick on YouTube. You really don't want to know...

First up is the Newfangled Four. They combine barbershop with comedy.
Spoonful of Sugar Parody
Hello My Baby if it was written in the style of each decade
Supercalifragilistic-etc. Parody
All Star. This one makes way too much sense as a barbershop song.
Gaston Parody

I shilled A Capella Trudbol last year, but only posted his version of I Want It That Way. Time for more!
I Got Rhythm
Jeepers Creepers (I still associate Hayley Mills the most with this song)
Side By Side (Hayley strikes again!)

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (Yes, someone turned Monty Python into barbershop quartet. What, someone had to!)

By The Light of the Silvery Moon (I associate this song the most with Doris Day thanks to the movie of the same name, today I discovered that there are certain songs that Bing Crosby just can't do properly, and this is one of them).
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Theme

You're A Grand Old Flag
There's Always Tomorrow from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (I still think this one is underappreciated, original version)
Istanbul Not Constantinople (bet you thought this one couldn't be barbershopped, didn't you?)

Goodnight My Someone (The Music Man is one my favorite musicals, but only the Preston original. Avoid the Broderick version at all costs!)

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.