View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

By the way, some people have been "misspelling" the word here, if such a thing is possible. It's dsokdpach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
I was pleased, incidentally, to find that VVS8/9 has gotten itself archived over at Trekipedia. I thought it was just gone forever, which would have peeved me considerably.
I noticed this recently too. Unfortunately, I've been unable to reach the people who used to run the site. I'm glad to hear it's archived at Trekipedia; you can also use the Wayback Machine to get it. All the links still work as far as I can tell, and even the forum is preserved.

I was thinking about hosting VVS here if the site wasn't going to come back, but now I know it's in good hands. Trekipedia is an excellent Trek site, and not just any -- it's the work of Jeff Harlan, who was on the VVS team. He'll take good care of it.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction