View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

I've already said part of my story in the other post but i'll tell the full one here.

You can thank Uncle Jim for bringing me here, his emmensly detailed reviews of Voyager episodes were hilarious for me to read while I was at work or just bored at home. (The Board at Work fivers would come out of this fact.) Jim would link to the 5MV site and I one day happend to click on it. Finding them hilarious I posted to guest book and shared the site with all my friends in my Role Playing group. Soon afterwards the first forum was created and I quickly signed up, leaving a post for Zeke telling him how much I enjoyed his fivers and how i'd shared them with my whole Org. He found the website for that org and came on IRC to visit our chatroom, thanking me for what i'd said. After that I became entwined with the circle of friends here on the forums. I had the highest post count by far, only being surpassed by Saxamaphone late in the run of the forums. Sadly, when the first group of forums died all that information was lost and my post count never returned to what it was. I was also the first one to win a contest here at 5MV, getting to have the Voyager fiver 'Revulsion' done by Zeke. (Only took him 6 months to do it! :P)

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!