View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 07:55 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Warning: SPOILERS
I have one thing to say to the last chapter of Book 6: NOOOOOOO! How could you, JK Rowling! I mean, Snape must have a good reason, right? He has to be redeemable, he was just saving Draco from a life of torment...perhaps Snape wasn't himself, or something?

And...NOOO! The White Tomb is some symbolism for rebirth, right? It has to be! It just HAS to be! Dumbledore...no...it can't be true, it just can't! There has to be something, something. He couldn't have died like that, he was tricked by the oldest trick in the book. Two of the oldest tricks-at some point, the locket must have been switched, right? After Dumbledore got it...perhaps Hagrid switched it?

I have much more reasoned thoughts on these, but I've already been discussing them at length over msn, so I don't feel like typing them out again. Yes, my name is Opium I am a HP Nerd.
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003