View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarn-Vedra
All I want is for Harry to rip Snape apart particle by particle until there's nothing left but a wispy remnant of his immortal soul, which Harry will them curse to a million years writhing in the core of a red giant. That's all.
Nooooooo! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! NO!

Harry Potter owes a lot to Snape, and Harry will not do harm to Snape, because if he does, he should be ripped apart bit by bit. There will be a somehow reasonable reason that Snape did what he did to Dumbledore. Snape's been through enough; he knows what he is doing, and JK Rowling wouldn't let the charater of Snape down like that by making him go back forever to the dark side.

Now, anyone else happy about the Tonks/Lupin relationship? I think it's kinda cool

I'm feeling kinda sorry for Trelwany (i cont spel) though I know she's sort of in a self-imposed prison of her own doing. But, she's so sad, really, after even Dumbledore decided to start to push her more to the edge than she already was.
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003