View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 04:08 PM
5MAwwwwww

Send a message via AIM to admiral sab Send a message via Yahoo to admiral sab
Default Enterprise - Observer Effect

WOW. Now that was Trek. I absolutely loved this episode. Travis, Malcolm and Hoshi had lines and did well with the lines given. They played a sizable role in the episode which to me made a great hour of Trek. We learned more about Hoshi in this one episode then we have the past 3 seasons! lol I even loved Archer in this episode. As a Trip/T'Poler this episode was rewarding even though they no interaction together as themselves until the end. It was the looks and the reactions that made me sad and happy at the same time. The scene where T'Pol asks Archer to let her know when/if he regains conciousness was very telling. First, Archer has a clue about their relationship and Second, T'Pol even though she isn't a Trell addict or suffering from P'Nar syndrome was able to convey her emotions without being overly emotional. I knew she was feeling regretful and remorseful without her having to say it. The looks spoke volumes. And in the end you could see her relief in sickbay. She was relieved that Trip was alive. So tonight I was a Jolene fan. I cried when Trip died and I really felt for Archer. It's been a long time since I've felt anything for him. But I felt bad for him. There were no guest stars and no big firefights, but it wasn't necessary. It was a good story with a good cast to play it out. Can you tell I loved this episode? I'm gushing!