The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

[quoteost_uid0="Scooter"][color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"]I seem to be acquiring a forum harem.[/quoteost_uid0]
Wasn't that a prog rock group in the Sixties? [/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Close. [/colorost_uid0]

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)
Old 03-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Wasn't that a prog rock group in the Sixties?

Close.[/quoteost_uid0]

Good, 'cause I don't think I can manage to turn a whiter shade of pale. I've seen albinos with more pigment. Maybe I should go stand near the UV lamps.

[quoteost_uid0]The Romulan doesn't sound so bad, actually.[/quoteost_uid0]

Yeah, but she's cheating on me with other Evil Overlords (or cheating on them with me. It's complicated and pixellated).[/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-23-2004, 11:38 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Oh yeah, I'm going to have fun with this one...

Top Ten Nicknames for 5MV Forum Members

10. NAHTMMM - "Math Man" (Holy fractals, Math Man!)
9. FatMat - "John-boy"
8. Celeste - "CatDog"
7. Sa'ar Chasm - "Doug"
6. Marc - "Mister 'There...Are...Four...Puns!'"
5. KatyJane - "Martia Hari"
4. 17 - "taya" (but only if you have a death wish)
3. Zuke - "You deluded fool"
2. Zeke - "Zekey-buns"

And the number one nickname for a 5MV forumgoer is:
1. Kira - "Ma'am"[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 03-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]7. Sa'ar Chasm - "Doug"[/quoteost_uid0]

Beware of Doug.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-24-2004, 12:37 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

[quoteost_uid0="Zeke"][color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="MaverickZer0"](Don't believe Bass and Zero are the same? http://www.nintelligent.net/character181.php )[/quoteost_uid0]
Bass and Zero are [iost_uid0]not[/iost_uid0] the same. Â Their personalities are totally different. Â That link you posted is stating pure supposition as fact. Â With Mega Man and X there's a case to be made, but not with Bass and Zero -- you might as well claim Zero was originally Toad Man.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]*shakes Nintelligent.net* Damn you for looking so official. And all I wanted was a good quality Zero.exe piccie!

I see now. It's about as official as FanFiction.net. Damn that place anyways.[/colorost_uid0]

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...
Old 03-24-2004, 12:52 AM
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Ten Shows on Bajoran TV (Group effort):

10: A cooking show hosted by Kai Win - Wok With The Prophets[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-24-2004, 01:48 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]9. Survivor: Cardassian Planet
8. Law and Order: Farm Inspection Unit[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 03-24-2004, 03:37 AM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I started writing this, but then I stopped, and now I`m back. But if I hadn`t stopped, Opium and I would have double-posted for the fourth or the fifth time. Opium, my nemesis, you keep following me, you have found me again, the weak will perish...

Fortunately, this is group effort,

7. Touched by a Prophet (and its spin-off Oprah)

6. A Ferengi ripoff of the latter, Touched by a Profit

5. Balias - a young woman is recruited by the Bajoran Intelligence Agency (BIA) to secretly fight Cardassians, but she discovers she is actually secretly working for the Cardassians, so she teams up with the real BIA to secretly fight Cardassians and realizes a horrible truth about her father - he is also secretly fighting Cardassians.

4. Fifth Rock from the Celestial Temple - four wacky Prophets assume Bajoran bodies and provide other Prophets deliriously hysterical fun while attempting to live with the Bajorans.

3. The Practice (2372.) - a legal drama series set on a Cardassian court. Cancelled after three episodes because of sheer boredom and the Cardassian legal principle "guilty until proven guilty" (>ripping off "Tribunal" blurb<)

2. Space Quest - a brave Bajoran starship B.S.S. Tiny Dinghy of Suckitude explores Alpha and Gamma quadrant, never referring to the Celestial Temple as "ugh, wormhole"...

and the number 1 TV show on Bajoran TV:

1. An Earth soap opera DS9, renamed "The Bald and the Bajoranful".[/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire
Old 03-24-2004, 03:52 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Hehe! You forgot a new topic! Well, I have one...

Top Ten Rejected-due-to-controversy Voyager episodes[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:22 AM
Wigging out

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Oooh, I see the Top 10 Topic Title-izations of Star Trek dialogue is still free... Bwahahahaha! ::steals all the spotlight::

be aware that I have never seen the original Topic title... just using the rumours about the myth...

10. Lily Sloane: "Strong and profane exclamation regarding the transfer of vessel control to the cybernetics!"
Picard: "Insane scream, followed by destruction of Ready Room!"

9. Chakotay: "A fable detailing the journeys of a fox and a scorpion en route to the river."
Janeway: "Statement containing the words "bite" and "me"."

8. Archer: "Stupid suggestion aimed at exploring the, like, the biggest comet ever."
T`Pol: "Detection of illogic."
Trip: "Lack of understanding of the word "illogic"."
T`Pol: "Detection of two morons."

7. Jake: "Confirmation of the suckitude of this station. Desire to go to writing school on Earth."
Sisko: "Pathetic pleas for the opposite! Assertions of importance of family! Importance of family! Readiness to pay you not to go!"
Quark: "Confusion. Total confusion."

6. Spock: "Awareness of the explosion of Praxis. Indication of the imminent death of Klingons."
Kirk: "Indication of yippee!"
Spock: "Plagiarized Vulcan proverb."

5. Borg Queen: "Sensation of hands and legs falling off."
Janeway: "Bitchy comment ™"

4. Riker: "French kiss."
Troi: "French kiss."
Troi: "Expression of disgust!"
Riker: "Shock and confusion!"
Troi: "Explanation of disgust, description of the stinking beard."

3. Shinzon: "First appearance, delusion of coolness."
Picard: "Question about you. Question about Remans."
Romulans: "Quote of the phrase: "Hell yeah!" BIG question about the origins of the friggin` Remans! BIG question regarding the fact we aren`t the main bad guys in the movie!"

2. Odo: "Question about the Founders of the Dominion."
Female Changeling: "Brief explanation of that with the quote of the phrase: "Well, DUH!"
Odo: "Statement of you sucking."
Fem.Chang: "Threat of bringing order to Alpha Quad. chaos."
Odo: "Implication of ripping off a certain Collective."
Fem.Chang: "Warning of The Search pre-dating First Contact."
Odo: "Embarassment."

and the Numero Uno:

1. External Sensors: "Detection of coffee and peanut butter inside the nebula."
Janeway: "Screaming versions of the word: CHAAAAARGE!"

Next: Top 10 Ideal Pets for Forumgoers[/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 04:24 AM
Wigging out

[color=#000000ost_uid0]WAAAAAAAAAAAH! OPIUM HAS AGAIN DOUBLE-POSTED WITH ME! (urge to put 47 exclamation points..self-preservation instinct preventing it!)[/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 06:27 AM
Last guardian of a fallen... wtf?

Location: Andromatlantis, in the Tri-Pegasus Galaxy. (Wait, what?)

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top 10 Ideal Pets for Forumgoers

10. A rock, so if you forget to feed it while on the internet it won't matter.
9. Something loud, so if you forget to feed it, it will be sure to let you know.
8. A monitor Figurine
7. Virtual Dogz
6. Virtual Catz
5. A frog. (They're cool, that's why!)
4. Other Forumgoers
3. Your Avatar, depending on what it may be.
2. The mouse (look under your hand)
1. Any or all of the Smilies[/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-24-2004, 06:43 AM
Wigging out

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I meant a specific pet for a specific forumgoer. More fun, [/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 06:52 AM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

Send a message via ICQ to Nan Send a message via Yahoo to Nan

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"]Yeah, but she's cheating on me with other Evil Overlords (or cheating on them with me. Â It's complicated and pixellated).[/quoteost_uid0]
It's the lovely little soap opera that is our lives.

[iost_uid0]Next time on [bost_uid0]The Young and the Pixellated[/bost_uid0]... enh, nobody cares.[/iost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"]Wok With The Prophets [/quoteost_uid0]

Arrrrghhh! Feel so compelled... to [iost_uid0]kill![/iost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-24-2004, 06:58 AM
Last guardian of a fallen... wtf?

Location: Andromatlantis, in the Tri-Pegasus Galaxy. (Wait, what?)

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Oh yeah, new list.

10. Top Ten Secrets of Sa'ar's Love Life [bost_uid0]Done[/bost_uid0]
9. Phlox's Top Ten Bodily Anomalies [bost_uid0]Oh No![/bost_uid0]
8. Top Ten Erotic Fantasies Involving Neelix [bost_uid0]Please Don't[/bost_uid0]
7. Top Ten Deaths of John [bost_uid0]Done[/bost_uid0] (Twice)
6. Top Ten Most Romantic C/7 Moments [bost_uid0]Done[/bost_uid0]
5. Top Ten Ways to Bring Back Dr. Pulaski
4. Top Ten Things Found Under the Bed in Jake's Room
3. Top Ten Off-Color Joe Piscopo Jokes Cut From "The Outrageous Okona"
2. The Obsessive Trekker's Top Ten Ways in Which TOS Constitutes a Serious and Compelling Social Document Reflecting Profoundly on Our Culture and Our Times
1. Top Ten Topic Title Threads [bost_uid0]Done[/bost_uid0]

Pick one[/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 07:37 AM
Wigging out

[color=#000000ost_uid0]But they`re all too disturbing!

Opium, my shadow, suggested Top 10 Voyager Episodes Dropped Because of Controversy.

(or someone can write top 10 specific pets for 10 specific forumgoers...) [/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scooter

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Ten Ways to Bring Back Dr. Pulaski

10. "Ship Still In a Bottle" - Moriarty so enjoyed Pulaski's company that he made a copy of her to wile away the time during the four years that Picard forgot about him. In the meantime she continued to stuff herself with Moriarty's delicious crumpets until she reached her maximum girth of 600 pounds. When Voyager's EMH decides to visit Moriarty's faux reality, he meets the holo Pulaski and carries on an unlikely romance with her, until her heroic death saving the doctor from an implosion in the Pringles Galaxy.

9. "With Strawberry Preserves" - Deciding Medical was not her true calling, Pulaski joined the JAG's office afer Season 2 and began roaming the galaxy for sentient andriods and confirming their legal status as toasters.

8. "Super Rosa" - Ronin, having survived after all, gives up on the Howard women and goes in search of Beverly's famous predecessor. It turns out he enjoys being spurned by her as much he did inhabiting Beverly's gran, and the two form a kind of long-term BDSM relationship.

7. "Canonicity" - When Q rules that Season 2 never happened, Pulaski is chosen by the Shadow Court of Uncanonical Characters to defend the rights of herself and all the hoi polloi wiped out of existence by the rejection of the second season. Fellow Uncanonical Lt. Arex, nursing a longstanding grudge, assists in the defense.

6. "Muscle Beach" - Pulaski leaves Starfleet to find galaxy-wide fame as a fitness maven. Her infomercials so inundante the Federation airwaves that Picard is sent to reason with her on her California-like pleasure planet, but she beats him up, and twists Data's arms off to boot.

5. "Temporal Directive" - In a stunning plot twist, Pulaski turns out to be Evil Future Guy. Her stint on the Enterprise gave her enough information to plot the demise of the Federation.

4. "In Dreams" - Wesley finds he's spending his time on alternate planes of existence having confusing dreams in which Pulaski turns out to be his real mom. In a last-ditch effort to purge his mind of these images, Wesley undergoes Kolinahr and becomes a Master of Vulcan.

3. "Flashback" - In events subsequently purged from the record for security reasons, it turns out that Pulaski was found to be a spy from an unknown Gamma Quadrant power shortly after the end of Season 2. Found guilty in a secret court martial, she was discovered to be a shapeshifter during her attempt to escape. Picard, certain of a desperate threat to the Federation, destroys her, dispersing her molecules throughout the ship. It takes her six years, but she finally manages to recoalesce, leading to a final showdown between the Federation and this powerful Founder.

2. "Eye of the Beholder" - Stricken with blindness after an accident in sickbay, Pulaski becomes an ambassador on behalf of the galaxy's ugliest creatures, the Ferengi. By this means she acquires great profit, eventually purchases Data, and turns him into a toaster.

1. "Ups and Downs" - Pulaski leaves Starfleet to become a lawyer in 24th Century Los Angeles. After a number of controversial cases, she falls down an open turbolift shaft to her death. And there was much rejoicing.

Next![/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 08:15 AM
Wigging out

[quoteost_uid0="Scooter"][color=#000000ost_uid0]9. "With Strawberry Preserves" - Deciding Medical was not her true calling, Pulaski joined the JAG's office afer Season 2 and began roaming the galaxy for sentient andriods and confirming their legal status as toasters.

5. "Temporal Directive" - In a stunning plot twist, Pulaski turns out to be Evil Future Guy. Her stint on the Enterprise gave her enough information to plot the demise of the Federation.

1. "Ups and Downs" - Pulaski leaves Starfleet to become a lawyer in 24th Century Los Angeles. After a number of controversial cases, she falls down an open turbolift shaft to her death. And there was much rejoicing.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Mwahahahahaha [/colorost_uid0]

Old 03-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Ten Things Found Under the Bed in Jake's Room
*smirks*

10. The real Kai Winn
9. Steamy pictures of Quark
8. Steamy pictures of Kai Winn
7. Steamy blackmail letters to above.
6. "Death to Baseball" magazines
5. "Solok rules" posters
4. Orb of the Obvious
3. The full, signed confession of Sloane.
2. Nog
1. "101 Ways to Be On A Ship For 7 Seasons and Never Have More Than Four Plots" by Travis Mayweather

So...[quoteost_uid0]WAAAAAAAAAAAH! OPIUM HAS AGAIN DOUBLE-POSTED WITH ME! (urge to put 47 exclamation points..self-preservation instinct preventing it![/quoteost_uid0] You have discoved my plan! To make you post 47 exclamation points! Now I must come up with another plan! [/colorost_uid0]
Old 03-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Day 396: Made NAHT's sig. V. good. Have decided that NAHT now new best friend. Must remember to send cookies.[/colorost_uid0]

--It\'s Walky!, David Willis