The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Janeway blinked. "I was left in charge? What? How come nobody ever tells me these things?"

Jake rubbed his chin. "Well, it could have been worse. They could have left the story in the hands of [iost_uid0]The Doctor[/iost_uid0]..."

17 rolled her eyes in annoyance and stuck a pistol in Jake's back. "Enough talk, start writing the story! The typewriter is THERE for a reason..."

Jake scowled. "I've got writer's block!"

"Then this should help you!" A bright flash of light, and suddenly tribbles populated the area where 17 once stood.

Jake gulped. "I've got a bad feeling about this...."[/colorost_uid0]

Old 07-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Jake shakily started to write. "Okay, tribbles are breeding maniacs. Hmmm, maybe Tara and Willow could start a magic spay/neuter program." Jake said to the forumgoers. "No, that would be too easy" said Opium. Xander came in. "Sorry, but Tara and Willow are out making magic of their own. I tried to watch but..."he showed everyone the big bruise on bum. But, oddly, the Tribbles seemed to stop breeding and pay extra attention to Xander's magic comment. "Hey, that's it!" said Jake, "The Tribbles like slash so much they stop doin' it to hear more! Everyone has to do some Slash!" He started writing quickly. Andrew's admiration of Xander ran Xander over...literally...and Bashir and Legolas started, um, being close. The Tribbles were mezmerized. Tara and Willow brought in a camara and started taking some SLASH photography...[/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 07-03-2003, 04:21 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]However, they forgot about the dangers of flashing mezmerized tribbles. It was too late. Once the first flashed took place, there were drunk tribbles everywhere. You do not want to be around drunk tribbles. The good news that 17 reappeared, however, she started multiplying. Before long, there were 17 17's running around. 1 of 17 ran over and took the camera away from Tara and showed them the warning lable on the back of the camera, which read, "Warning, Flash will cause harm to Tribbles and Grimlins. Danger: Do not operate camera within 100 feet of any weird anomolies that has caused a person to disappear." "See what you have done?" 1 of 17 said. "I must now compete against 17 other 17's to be the most beautiful 17. You know how bad this is going to be on my reputation? What if a handsome man decides to pick 5 of 17 over me?"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-03-2003, 05:30 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Jake gulped. Now he didn't have just one 17 to contend with, he had 17!

"This isn't good," he muttered. "I have to recombine them... perhaps using 29th century technology...." And he started typing furiously.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-05-2003, 09:27 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Jake wrote yet another magic scene for Tara and Willow, and quickly there were only two 17's.
"But which one the REAL 17?" asked Picard, randomly coming back from a long hiatus.
"Hmm, we must see who she loves. Quark his your husband, 17, is he not?" said a smirking Odo.
"Oh, yes, and I loooove him so much that I..." *zap*. Now there was just 17, but strangly, oddly, 16 new Jakes appeared.
"Xander" said Willow, "Did you use some of the Marinus Jainus for personal use?" XAnder nodded. Now there were all those Jakes, all typing, typing, typing, as they had each come complete with magical typewriters and their own batteries.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The forumgoers gulped. "I can only forsee a massive tangle of 16 different storylines churned out by 16 different Jakes," said 17 faintly.

Jake 1 grinned maniacally and started writing random Harry Potter characters into the story.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Suddenly, Drizzt appeared out of thin air.
"Who's responsible for this one?" Ezri asked. Jake 4 stuck up one hand, going on with the other.

Max came flying over on her bike, landing after a high and far jump, and almost run over Drizzt, who jumped aside just in time.[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 07-08-2003, 03:39 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]But then, Xander, Willow, and Tara, along with Bashir and Ezri, started to dance "The Lumbada-it makes sex look like church!" from that show about a certian yellow-skinned, nuclear-loving (and hating) family.
"Okay, which Jake did that" asked the weirded out forumgoers.
All the Jake's raised their hands.
"Doh!" said Bashir.
"Dont have a cow, forumgoers" said Xander."It's a fun dance-you just kinda do a thingy and then some stuff and then cha-cha-VOOM!"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-10-2003, 06:12 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The relentless clicking of typewriters continued. Story threads twined, clashed and got themselves caught into massive balls of tangle. Which, to be honest, isn't that much of a departure from the storyline here so far. But I digress.

"Something MUST be done about the chaos!" exclaimed Janeway. "And since nobody else seems to be sane enough to do the right thing, I will!" And she picked up her compression phaser rifle and started shooting random Jakes.

"But wait, how will you know which one is the REAL Jake?" Xander asked her.

"Does it matter?" asked Janeway, blasting Jake 7 into oblivion.

"Yes! Only the REAL Jake can help us eradicate this mess!"

(Edit: Woo! Post no. 500!)[/colorost_uid0]

Old 07-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Janeway sighed. "Which one of you is the real Jake?" she asked, quite annoyed.
All Jakes stuck up their hands.
"That helped," she said, and started shooting Jakes again.
"Wait!" Willow stopped her, "Is there is one real Jake, wouldn't he logically be numbered 1?"
"I guess that does make sense" Janeway answered. She walked toward Jake 1 and took him by his collar. "Are you the real Jake?"
"Yes"
"That settles it than" she said, while she fired at Jake 12.
"Hold that thought" Bashir went over to Jake 16 and said: "Are you the real Jake?"
"Yes"
"See?" Bashir told Janeway.[/colorost_uid0]

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Old 07-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Bashir counted on his fingers, "There are only nine Jakes left. That makes our job easier."

"But what if the real Jake is already dead?" Xander wanted to know.

"He can't be," Bashir said smugly. "Then we would be doomed. That isn't allowed to happen."

"That settles it, then," Janeway said with satisfaction, as she raised her phaser rifle and prepared to blast eight more Jakes at random.

"Wait! Wait! Er, I'm not sure the rule would hold now that we all have had a chance to let the reader know how doomed we'd be if we shot the wrong Jake," Bashir protested.

Meanwhile, the remaining Jakes were typing busily.

"Then what do we do now?" Janeway demanded.

"Hold a 'Survivor' contest!" Anya shouted.

"Give them all a quiz," suggested Ezri, who, due to loneliness from being one of only about three Starfleeters mentioned within the past ten posts, had taken to watching [iost_uid0]The Holy Grail[/iost_uid0] over and over again.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 07-11-2003, 04:10 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Just as Ezri said this, there was some strange sounds that made all remaining Jakes, Bashir, and Xander veeerrryyy happy. All the Jakes were restored.
"Oooo, 17 Jakes again!" said Anya,"how did Willow and Tara knew that that was what I wished for?"
"That was MY wish too, Anya" said Andrew, who needs an obligotory sexually ambigous comment in every ep."But why?"
"Because Jake 1 was over there a second ago" said Tara, pointing, "but next time Jake 1 was the one with purple typewriter, over there"
"So we need all the Jakes back for the Survivor series" said Willow.
"Couldnt you just do some magic?" asked 17.
"yes, but who doesnt want to watch 17 hot, sweaty Jakes run on logs?" said Willow.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Janeway then interupted by saying, "Lets she who survives my phaser cannon of DOOM." Janeway started firing at random, losing control of the cannon. The train station was destroyed again thanks to Janeway. Josie popped out of nowhere and saw the train station, then cried. One of the randon out of control shots was heading towards Josie. Just as the blast was about to hit Josie, he performed a matrix-move and ducked out of the way of the blast. "You are one fast cow," noted Janeway. Janeway finally was able to stop the cannon. Then all 17 Jakes went to work on the trainstation. However, they were to build 17 stations. The first one to finish was the winner of the survivor game. "This will improve transport time between dimensions," said Josie.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-18-2003, 07:57 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Quark Snyder came back from the Shire. He was surprised to see 17 Jake's. Legolas Turner was with him, in elven leggings, pirate shirt and very,very cool hair. Everyone gathered around Legolas Turner, nearly crushing Quark Snyder. The 17 Jakes started to write.
And quickly, all at the same time, 17 new trainstations were built. Then some theme music came over the crowd. Jack Sparrow jumped off from on of the platforms.
"Wow, 20 guys, a few pretty girls." Jack Sparrow said.
"Sir, we are not just pretty girls, we are powerful, educucated witches" said Willow
"I like strong women...and you there, why are you looking so hot'n huffy?"asked Sparrow
Xander just shifted his gaze...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-25-2003, 03:10 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]and it fell upon the figure of Nanny Ogg.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-25-2003, 06:20 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Nancy walks up to Xander, slaps him, zaps him, then dissapears. He falls to the ground and faints. When Xander wakes up, he notices that something was a little different about him. He runs to look at himself in a mirror only to get the shock of his life. Nancy had turned him into a female.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Then, Willow walked towards him. "Hey pretty girl!"
"Willow... It's me, Xander!" Xander answered.
"I know. Did you know I always had a crush on you? That is, until Tara opened my eyes..."[/colorost_uid0]

Old 07-26-2003, 12:54 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"But now, Xander, you're a girl and, well, Tara is in love with AUEzri, who loves her back. So...wanna be lovers and marry and be happy?" asked Willow
"YESYESYESYESYESYESYES" said Xander."I love you."
Everyone, including Tara and AUEzri, and all 17 Jakes, smiled.
"About time" said Anya "now I can be happy with Quark Snyder and not worry about you two".
At this, Taya17 protested. "But Quarky Snyder, You're my lovely dovey"
Everyone laughed. All the Jakes were happy. They had finally made many, many shippers happy, and even added some very odd slash.
"Let's PARTY!" said Jake 3,2, and 8. And of course...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-29-2003, 01:12 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]17 THWAPPED Opium over the head for the gratuitous Quark/17 mush in the previous contribution.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-29-2003, 09:46 AM
Surfin' you say?

[color=#000000ost_uid0]So Jake 9 and 14 arranged a band, while Jake 16 took care of the lights and snacks.
Then, Angel came in. "Hi, guys! How's it going?"
Everyone was surprised, except Jake 5, who was typing with a big smile on his face.

(At least you made shippers happy. *runs*)[/colorost_uid0]