The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > 5MV Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

[quoteost_uid0="Gatac"][color=#000000ost_uid0]What scares me is that I knew at once what you were talking about, Derek.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]You should have been around when NAH was playing number games with the 5MV member count, as it increased over time. I think he would [iost_uid0]start[/iost_uid0] with factorials, and from there things would get [iost_uid0]really[/iost_uid0] silly. 8|

[quoteost_uid0]
Here:

http://www.restaurant.ca/mtl/restos/...n_frm_en.shtml
[/quoteost_uid0]
*begins plotting trip logistics*[/colorost_uid0]

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)
Old 06-02-2004, 10:24 AM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Nan"]Butter tarts, for the uninitiated, are a small pastry, like a mini-pie that fits easily in your palm. They have a sugary sweet "custard" filling, made of raisins, walnuts, brown sugar, corn syrup, softened butter and eggs.[/quoteost_uid0]
Sounds suspiciously like our custard tarts (The English are not too imaginative with names! )[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-02-2004, 06:57 PM
5MAwwwwww

Send a message via AIM to admiral sab Send a message via Yahoo to admiral sab

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ok first of all here's a link: reviewboy.com check into it! lol
while your there click on the DC Forum link and say hello! LOL I can't believe there are actual people out there who don't know who Fatherly Uncle Jim is. Pity. lol

Good explanation, Marc. I've never thought of it that way. Hmmm in a way Jim Wright allowed me to meet Zekey buns and you and Nanners and a whole bunch of peeps. Wait this thread is about 5MV not Jim, so YAY for 100 members! Glad I'm one of 'em.

The Pie thing: It's a total coincidence, but I just made a Chocolate silk torte and wow it was good. MMmmmm....pie.[/colorost_uid0]