The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 09-15-2003, 11:49 PM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Suddenly, it started snowing. Heavily. In less than two hours the entire thread was covered in six feet of snow. Everyone was buried within-- well, [iost_uid0]almost[/iost_uid0] everyone.

"Well, it looks like Hell froze over," said Legolas, happily nancing on top of the snow. "Hey! Where did everybody go?"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-16-2003, 01:53 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]A muffled "oof" came from the snow. Jack's eyeliner had saved him!
"All right Willow! Way to save...hey, where's Anya?" asked Tara. Willow had saved Xander, Spike, Buffy, and Tara.
"If I'de saved Anya, QS would have been saved, too" said WIllow. Legolas and Jack began singing becuase they were so happy to be alive:
"I feel pretty, Oh so Pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay" they sang.
The Scoobies joined in:
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and free, I feel so pretty, I hardly can believe it's me"[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 09-16-2003, 07:46 AM
Last guardian of a fallen... wtf?

Location: Andromatlantis, in the Tri-Pegasus Galaxy. (Wait, what?)

[quoteost_uid0="Opium"][color=#000000ost_uid0]Jack's eyeliner had saved him![/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]LOL! Love it![/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-16-2003, 07:49 AM
Last guardian of a fallen... wtf?

Location: Andromatlantis, in the Tri-Pegasus Galaxy. (Wait, what?)

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Simultaneously, everybody not singing, including everyone who was dead, screamed 'SHUT UP!'

The volume of the shout was so loud that there was and avalanche in the Himalayas, miles and miles away.

Dead silence followed.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-16-2003, 04:08 PM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The Dead Silence continued....[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-16-2003, 09:42 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]until John Sheridan dropped a couple of nukes on Unimatrix One. The borg queen didn't like that move, so she sent 47 cubes at him.[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:42 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Jack, Legolas, and the Scoobie gang decided it would be best to just give the Borg John Sheridan. So they did.Unfortunetly, the Borg Queen was Anya, and she brought along Quark Snyder. She took John, but he wouldnt stop singing:
"Cellophane, oh Mr. Cellophane, it should have been my name, oh Mr. Cellophane..." sang John. Borg Queen Anya kicked John, along with Quark Snyder, back to Jack, Legolas and the Scoobies. QS joined in with John's singing. Q popped in.
"SHUT UP THIS INFERNAL RACKET!" he said. And with that, QS and John were both sent to 20th century Broadway, where they had long and succesful careers as costume-trial stand-ins. Everyone thanked Q.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-17-2003, 07:18 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome!" Q nanced around singing.
Legolas looked at Q with admiration. "Wow! You nance [iost_uid0]really[/iost_uid0] well!" he said.
Q and Legolas looked at each other. There was something in the air....[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Spike interupted the momentas Q nanced around more.
"Bloody hell! Q nances well? That bloke cant nance half as well as I can! Here I am, nancing in and out for 6 pages, and here Q comes and gets a pat on the back and a lolli!" said Spike, and Legolas pouty cutely. Q nanced more.
"Spike, I never knew! I mean, you love me and all." said Buffy.
"Well, yah, but still, I nance, just for fun," said Spike.
"Now look, I may not nance so well as you well-bred folks, but I darn well can look cool, and everyone wants me. Sorry it could never work out" Jack said to everyone.
"Um, I'm gay" said Tara, "Joss Whedon wrote that into BTVS"
"And I'm straight...except for that one ep" said Xander.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-18-2003, 03:04 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Now that we've all come out of the closet," said John Sheridan, "I propose we hold a Mardi Gras and shoot this story straight into hell."
"Hear, hear!" cried the clamoring crowds, while in a corner, Opium was heard mumbling, "You mean this story isn't [iost_uid0]already[/iost_uid0] in hell?"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-19-2003, 01:30 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Everyone was dancing like mad, and within the chaos...
"You see, I'm a fancy nancy guy, and Tara, how about we do a little wiggle-wagg...OW" said Jack, as Tara slapped him very hard.
Borg Queen Anya said,"Now that you have rid the universe of QS and John, will you be my boyfriend?" asked Anya of Q. Q accepted, and together Anya and Q started talking in the corner.
"Um, isnt there a plot still? Huh? Well?" asked Willow. When no one answered, she continued dancing with Xander.
Jack and Legolas continued to nance together in non-sexual contexts, ignoring the conversations around them...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-19-2003, 04:38 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]....which, very strangely, happened to be about jellybeans.
"Jellybeans? Jellybeans? What next, giant killer tomatoes?" wailed Opium.
"Don't jinx it!" exclaimed the Borg Queen.
"Too late," giggled 17 maniacally.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-19-2003, 05:39 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Yes, too late," said Sleepy Smurf. He went to his mushroom and went to sleep.
"But I wanted to play chess with you. What am I going to do now?" said 17.
Right then, everyone said, "I will play!"
"Gee, it looks like we are going to have to narrow down by having a contest," said 17.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-20-2003, 01:14 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"I will make it.... a wet t-shirt contest!" she announced.
All the guys whooped. 17 rolled her eyes. "Men..."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-20-2003, 08:49 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"But only if the guys take their shirts of first" said Willow.
Spike and Xander whipped their shirts off, and Legolas and Jack followed. Q thankfully declined, instead of turning into a younger guy.
"I'll get the hose!" said Tara. "Hey, wait a minute! This is character asasination! On BTVS I played a cool, shy, nice lesbian, not a sleazy guy-wannabe!
Just then, Legolas and Jack started nancing and dancing shirtless, and that was cool, but still didnt give the story a plot. Something had to be said.
"Q, there is something I have to tell you" said Anya."I'm pregnant with your baby!"
"But, Anya...how do you know it's not mine?" said Jack.
"Jack! I though you were MINE!" said...[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-20-2003, 06:35 PM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...JS.

Just then, some soap opera music started playing, causing everyone to look around. All of a sudden, Anya's baby was 10 years old. "Aha, he looks like Q, but then again, he looks like Jack," said Anya, who felt light all of a sudden from the lack of baby weight.
"I think our sperm had a duel, but noone won, so they compromised," said Jack.
"So, who's the Daddy?" asked Q.
"You are Q, why don't you tell us? You are the all wise being of the universe,"said Picard.
"Well, There is only one thing I cannot control in the universe, and that is Soap Operas," said Q while looking down at the ground.

Then 17 interrupted, "Hello, anyone here? What about the contest?[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-21-2003, 01:16 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Oh, shut up," said Sheridan, and he proceeded to shut 17 up by hosing her down.
"Excuse me, you dingbat nutcase!" 17 spluttered. "And I'm not even wearing a see-through T-shirt!" She proceeded to take her revenge by slapping a large cream pie in Sheridan's face.
Anya's kid laughed at all the fun and decided to join in the pie-throwing.
"Argh!" exclaimed Opium, "You're wasting all the pie on bloody JOHN SHERIDAN?"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 09-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"He's not worth it, don't you know that?" Buffy fell in.
"Besides, he's dead" Opium said.
"Do you have a problem with dead people?" Buffy asked Opium, "I died too, you know. Twice."
"You did? Oh, right, then you're not worth it either. Therefor, I'm NOT going to throw pie at you." Opium said.
"Really? Not even if I do this?" asked Buffy, as she put an apple pie up Opium's face.[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 09-22-2003, 01:38 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...and Opium woke up. With pie on her face.
"Sorry, I didnt realize Tara and Willow put sleeping potion in the pie, to be used if John starting talking" said Buffy, as Willow, Xander,Anya and Tara pied Buffy with a huge pie.
There was another flash, and OJake appeared with Arwen.
"I thought, hello, we have Legolas, why not Arwen-she's my girlfriend." said OJake.
"But...cant we have Aragorn?" said Legolas.
"Where am I? Legolas...nice to see you! So i'm in the Sci-Fi-Con, eh? said Aragorn.
"Hi Aragorn" said Arwen. Aragorn, however, had started talking to Jack and Legolas, and ignored Arwen. 17 shook her head. So Spike and Buffy kissed, causing 17 to shake even more.[/colorost_uid0]

Old 09-22-2003, 02:32 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"That's it, I'm out of here!" said 17. "Spike/Buffy... pie... getting hosed down by bloody JOHN SHERIDAN... I'm off to Minbar for a long deserved holiday!" And she took the next available flight to the homeworld of the Minbari Federation.[/colorost_uid0]