The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 05-23-2003, 07:40 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ensign Janeway suddenly appeared and gave Picard a black box. She told him to save it for a rainy day. Janeway dissapeared as soon as she had appeared. At that moment it started to rain. Picard opened the black box....(to be continued)

Josie ran off someplace and started her own band. She always wanted to do something that that.

Worf overheard "Fire at will", so he fired at the nearest thing, the recently finished train station.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The scarred man looked up at Michael. Michael hated when he did that. The scarred man was much more comfortable to be around when you didn't see him. Not that he could see him - the room was pitch dark, as always. But he could [iost_uid0]feel[/iost_uid0] him looking at him.

"Have they found John yet?" the man asked.

"They have," Michael answered. "Though they seem to be having... troubles. Encounters with fictional characters."

"Excellent," mused the scarred man. "All is going according to plan."

[iost_uid0]What plan?,[/iost_uid0] Michael thought to himself, as always.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis
Old 05-24-2003, 11:43 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"This plan" said the scarred man "here, come into my time travel transmorgaphire". They got in. They were in the train station.
Picard realized at once who had come. It was a scarred Khan.
"Oh, BTW, Picard, you turned down my advances at the Kaffe Confrence on Koffeeola fifteen years ago, so I decided to give you Khan, who believes the Scoobies are fictional characters. He's gone nutty" Janeways said as she hopped on the train, as Xander had already rebuilt the station a second time, with Willow's special help.

"Oh Picard, I knew you've always loved me" said Riker. Crusher hit him with a spell she had learned from Tara.

"Hey, Khan here! Dont you want to hear my evil plan, which is..."[/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 05-25-2003, 02:08 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"... to give everybody in the world a sex change!"

Picard blinked and looked surprised. "And what would THAT acheive?"

"Nothing," said Khan, "I just like doing things for the heck of it."

Just then, Josie the cow bellowed and charged right at Khan. Khan let out a yell and toppled right into John, and the two of them suddenly disappeared in a flash of light.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-25-2003, 07:10 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]A flash of light. Khan and John momentarily ceased their struggling, taking in their strange new surroundings. Picard and all the others were gone; so was the train station. Instead, they were surrounded by crowds of happy people, who were yellow, head to toe. Roller coasters abounded, as did giant beer cans and strange yellow lakes and fountains.

"Duffland!" Khan hissed. "Why have you brought me here?"

"Me?!" said John. "Why did [iost_uid0]you[/iost_uid0] bring [iost_uid0]me[/iost_uid0] here?"

"Moooo," they heard, and looked up to see Josie looking at them serenely. Her meaning was clear. [iost_uid0]I[/iost_uid0] brought you here.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-25-2003, 07:25 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Josie said, "You two are brothers. Your father is dead, and now the fate of the Earth is in your hands. One of you must go take the place of your father."

Kahn and John said, "Brothers?"

All of a sudden, Agents come out of nowhere. Kahn and John were surrounded.

Josie shouted, "Use your abilities!!"

John said, "What abilities?" *knocks out an agent* "Oh, those abilities."[/colorost_uid0]

Old 05-26-2003, 06:42 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Whoo hoo! This is fun!" exclaimed John as he happily knocked out agent after agent. Khan, meanwhile, ducked under Josie and watched the fireworks.

Suddenly, there was a monstrous sound, and John turned around and blinked in terror. Standing before him was a huge....[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Transformed Man

[color=#000000ost_uid0]...Agent, dressed like an enormous can of Duff in a black suit.

"I am Agent Duff," he said. "You will drink Duff. Duff is good. Reeeeeal good..."

Then he toppled over backwards into the Duff fountain.

From somewhere in the crowd, John heard a faint, "Ha-ha!"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-27-2003, 02:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to Things Are Good

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Oh yeah!" said Duffman.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-27-2003, 05:14 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]John was tempted to drink because fighting agents took alot out of him. So he walked up to the fountain. Josie interupted and said "Only The One will be able to use the fountain." Kahn heard this, so he ran to the fountain and knocked John out of the way. He pressed the button, but nothing happened. John got back to his feet and tried the button himself. At that moment, something odd happened. Strange lights appeared. When the lights went away, Josie was no longer a cow. The spell was broken. Josie was now a woman, an attractive one.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-27-2003, 06:44 AM
Transformed Man

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"That's what [iost_uid0]Duff[/iost_uid0] can do for [iost_uid0]you[/iost_uid0]! Oh, yeah!" said Duffman.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-27-2003, 08:00 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0](it's tuesday!)

Suddenly, a giant dustbin exploded.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-28-2003, 02:19 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0](tuesday Tuesday TUESDAY!)

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!" cried Willow, who had just teleported the Scoobies. Duffman was thrusting at the dustbin.
"Josie!" cried Xander and Tara at the same time, "Why, what are you doing here?"
"you know this woman?" said Khan. John took the momentery lapse in Khan's concentration to give him the Vulcan Nerve pinch.
"Wow" said John"I've learned a lot from T'Pol's lessons"
Suddenly, T'Pol and Giles stepped out of the debris. "Buffy, John you have learned all you can from us. Now you must go with Josie to continue your journey".[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-28-2003, 07:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Things Are Good

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Giles looked at T'Pol and got out a candy bar. "Band candy?" he said.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-29-2003, 12:50 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]T'Pol said, "It would be illogical for you to offer it only to me, seeing as you have two boxes of it."
"Okay, band candy for all!" replied Giles.
And with that, everyone ate band candy. Suddenly they were all transformed into 16 year olds again. T'Pol asked Xander out. Picard and Crusher boogied. Tara conjured a stereo. Everyone got down 'n dirty dancing until the strangest two people started to dance together...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-29-2003, 05:35 AM
Transformed Man

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Everybody turned to look at them. The two danced on obliviously, until Xander kicked the stereo over. The two looked up sheepishly.

"Data," John asked, "Where the heck did you manage to find Hillary Clinton?"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-29-2003, 06:33 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Well," said Data, "she was in the dustbin that exploded."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-30-2003, 08:39 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The crew of Voyager was going about its own business as usual when all of a sudden Hillary Clinton suddenly appeared in the mess hall. Everyone was confused. Hillary said "I dont know how I got here. Before I appeared here, I was talking to a cow named Josie. Captian Picard was there too." The mentioning of Josie peaked Janeway's interest because she knew what that meant, Earth was in trouble. However, Voyager had no way of getting home any quicker. Hillary and Janeway talked privately about the recent events on Earth, such as the attack by the Klingons.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-30-2003, 01:33 PM
Transformed Man

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Bingely-bingeley-beep," said the demon. "Three pee em. The One is found. Three oh five pee em - the One defeats Khan."

The twelve men, frozen in ice, listened to the demon Dis-Organizer with bated breath.

"Appointments," the demon continued, "Five thirty pee em: get freed by the One."

The twelve men let out a cheer, their faces being the only parts of them not completely encased in the solid ice wall. Their cheers echoed across the cavern, incidentally making it quite impossible to hear the demon continuing, "Six thirty pee em - three of our number turn to lime jello."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 05-30-2003, 09:35 PM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Buffy rushed in and said"Yah know, I never did like lime jello"
Buffy slayed the demons and then started to sing "Jailhouse rock". T'Pol and Giles, still high on band candy, joined in. In fact, everyone joined in. Even Janeway and Josie and Harry and the rest, who had just been teleported by Willow, Tara and Josie. Josie and her band joined in with their drums, guitar, and bass. Just then, Crusher and a very angry Picard stepped in.
"Who stole my hair! I'm only 16! Where's my hair!"
Suddenly, Kirk popped in with a bad wig.
"Picard, we have some issues to work out between you, me, and those half-slayed demons"[/colorost_uid0]