The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > News

Old 06-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Sorry for the delay. Moving into a third-floor apartment, although eliminating noisy upstairs neighbors with creaky bed, is a pain in more ways than one. Today's accomplishment: being able to walk without a limp.

To make up for my absence, I have not one but two new TNG fivers for you. The first is from return guest fivist Wowbagger, who brings us "In Theory." It's joined by a contribution from another familiar face: Wade the Sane Commodore's second fiver, this time for "Interface."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-22-2004, 01:04 AM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Ensign Van Mayter: GAK!
La Forge: Ohmygosh! Ensign ... ensign ... um ... Darn it, I've forgotten her name.
------------
Picard: (over the comm) The dark matter patches are forming words!
Riker: What do they say?
Picard: "While you were reading this, we snuck up behind you and knocked out your shuttle's thruster. Sucker." [/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Crusher: Bread heater implant? You mean a toaster? You're a walking toaster!
Commander Maddox: (over subspace) I KNEW IT!
--------------
La Forge: Come on Captain, who is the resident technobabble expert on the Enterprise?
Data: I believe I am, Geordi.
La Forge: Why don't you go test your off button?
Data: Testing now -- (THUD)
--------------
La Forge: Commander, this is really creeping me out. Maybe you should seek some professional counseling for your trauma.
Riker: Do my sessions with Deanna count?
La Forge: Maybe you should get some counseling for those, too.
--------------
Picard: Geordi I am SO mad at you right now, I'm speechless!
La Forge: Whoa, that is mad. [/quoteost_uid0] some more.

Good ones, both of you.[/colorost_uid0]

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)
Old 06-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Great fivers, both! Distrubingly, they work well together too.

[quoteost_uid0]O'Brien: (over comm) Sir, the shuttle already exploded! How am I supposed to get a--oh. How odd. Now I'm confused.
Picard: Perfectly understandable, Mr. O'Brien. Surviving is the captain's prerogative, and sometimes we just have to pull rank on Mother Nature.[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]La Forge: Don't worry sir, I'm sure everything will work out. Starfleet declares people dead all the time and yet they turn out alive.
Picard: That regulation only applies to the senior bridge crew of the Enterprise.
La Forge: Mom's doomed![/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[quoteost_uid0="Kira"][color=#000000ost_uid0]Moving into a third-floor apartment, although eliminating noisy upstairs neighbors with creaky bed, is a pain in more ways than one.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]...

Poor Kira lol[/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!
Old 06-22-2004, 02:10 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]La Forge: We'll use the shuttlepod Voltaire to guide the ship out.
Riker: You mean the one that spins out of control when ever the tiniest pebble hits it?
La Forge: Yes, why?
Riker: No reason.[/quoteost_uid0]

LOL :lol: Great work! Now, to go read the other one! [/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-23-2004, 01:07 AM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Nice fivers, guys! Keep writin`! [/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire
Old 06-24-2004, 08:08 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Data: I have an explanation. Geordi had his hands too close to my bread heater implant.
Crusher: Bread heater implant? You mean a toaster? You're a walking toaster![/quoteost_uid0]

Hmm, this reminds of Data/Toaster from the TopTenLists...

Great fivers![/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 06-25-2004, 02:16 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid5][quoteost_uid5]Data: Bad kitty! Did naughty Spot try a site-to-site transport again?
La Forge: Data? That is so weird that I'm just going to chalk it up to dark matter.
Data: Pfft. Yeah, right.

Dark Matter: Oh, yeah? Wanna make somethin' of it?
Worf: Sir, the air in the conference room just got sucked out of a nonexistent hull breach.

Data: I will now draw on various romantic figures to create a satisfactory evening, such as Ward Cleaver, Bob Hartly, Commander Riker, and The Famous Mister Ed.
D'Sora: Why don't you spare me the trouble of calling you a weirdo and get out now?

La Forge: Captain, MacDougal says that the ship is being attacked by evil "light" matter blobs.
Picard: And your advice is...?
La Forge: Prepare for attacks from dark matter blobs. And pay for their therapy; they're not evil, just misunderstood.

La Forge: We'll use the shuttlepod Voltaire to guide the ship out.
Riker: You mean the one that spins out of control when ever the tiniest pebble hits it?
La Forge: Yes, why?
Riker: No reason.

Picard: (over the comm) The dark matter patches are forming words!
Riker: What do they say?
Picard: "While you were reading this, we snuck up behind you and knocked out your shuttle's thruster. Sucker."[/quoteost_uid5]
:lol: :lol:

[quoteost_uid5]La Forge: Don't worry sir, I'm sure everything will work out. Starfleet declares people dead all the time and yet they turn out alive.
Picard: That regulation only applies to the senior bridge crew of the Enterprise.
La Forge: Mom's doomed!

La Forge: The Raman is a mess. Dead bodies, flashing lights, fire. Why do we want her back again?
Data: The Raman will be issued a new crew to go out and die valiantly.

La Forge: Bah, woman! I want a professional's opinion.
Picard: (over the comm) Commander La Forge, report to Counselor Troi.
La Forge: I SAID PROFESSIONAL!

Troi: Geordi, how do you feel about you mom being missing?
La Forge: I don't like it. I want to find her.
Troi: But how do you feel?
La Forge: I feel upset. Shouldn't I?
Troi: But how do you feel?
La Forge: Can you tell me why they keep you on the crew again?[/quoteost_uid5]
:lol:
[quoteost_uid5]La Forge: Oh mom, there are so many questions blind love isn't allowing me to ask you!
Captain La Forge: Blind love, that's cute. You're really buying into this, aren't you? Okay, time to come clean. We're fireballs and we killed the crew of the Raman. Chew on that.
La Forge: But mom isn't a fireball... then that means... with only four minutes left... she's really dead! NOOOOOOOOO![/quoteost_uid5]
Heeheehee.[/colorost_uid5]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs