The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 05-30-2003, 11:01 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Just then they were all interrupted by the TARDIS materialising. "I have to spoil all your fun," said the Doctor emerging from the interior of the blue Police Box. "but there is a large space-ship full of very annoyed Cybermen on their way here as I speak. Apparently they found out about John being the One and all that, though why they're so annoyed I don't know." "Perhaps it's your scarf?" suggested one of the men embedded in the ice. K9 immidiately spun round to face the man, extended his laser, and proceded to fire. Unfortunately, the beam refleced off the ice and zapped two of the other men as well. The three men then proceeded to slowly turn into green jello. "Doctor!" cried Romana. "How could you let him do that?" "Hah," replied the Doctor. "That's nothing compared to what Ace would've done. Nice use of the 'jello setting' there by the way, K9." Suddenly, the ground started to shake violently....[/colorost_uid0]

- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 06-02-2003, 01:50 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Suddenly, Quark Snyder walked in.
"Hey, both of the franchises I was in are in this, so here I am! Buffy, get to work. Picard, I have some Deupertian Hair-Gro for you. Worf, I'm confused, are you DS9 or Next Gen?"
Buffy said,
"Um, Quark Snyder, you've never had a date on either series, have you? And your brother is Grand Superintendent of SunnyFririgi."
Odo came in the same wierd way Quark Snyder came in.
"Quark Snyder, you are under arrest for time travel technobabble"[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 06-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Quark Synder punched Odo in the face. Picard cheered. "Barfight! Barfight!" howled Kim and Paris delightedly. Buffy watched the two combatants grapple while rolling her eyes. "Does anyone realize we're on a time limit here?"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-02-2003, 06:32 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Everyone looked up at the clock at the top of the screen. Buffy said, "We must beat this video game before time runs out, or we will have to do this all over again. Defeating Vampires is easier than this." Data said, "I must point...". Everyone said "Shut up Data!" Meanwhile, Quark saw an opportunity to make some money over this game. Odo got up and punched Quark in the face, ending his good idea to make money. Buffy continued to play the game, Picard read some Shakespeare, and Kim and Paris played in the holodeck. A few minutes later, John walked out of the bathroom and said, "Im ready to continue now." Everyone stopped what they were doing and followed John back to the scene of the action, which was when the ground was shaking violently.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-02-2003, 05:27 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]There they found a large group of even-more-annoyed-than-they-were-before Cybermen."Do you know how many times we've had to land then take-off again just wating for you lot to get back?" exclaimed the by now downright ticked-off Cyberleader. "Sheesh - at least the Doctor is usually punctual".
"Errr - Odo wasn't it? - be a good chap and turn yourself into gold, ok?" said the Doctor, looking pointedly at the assembled Cybermen.
"We'll, ah, just be going then. See ya!" said the Cyberleader, and led the group hurridly back into their ship, which then hurridly took off.
"Hah," said the Doctor. "Works every time."[/colorost_uid0]

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 06-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Hmm," Odo mused, "the last time I saw someone mention that word in front of the Cybermen, they went psychotic and killed several bystanders and then themselves."

Crusher just looked puzzled. She failed to get anything constructive done by so behaving, but at least she got in a mention just under the 10-post cut-off.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 06-02-2003, 08:40 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Gold. He said Gold. Goldgoldgoldgoldgold. Glod."

"Shut up," said the Cyberleader. "You sound like a drunk dwarf."

"But he said [iost_uid0]GOLD,[/iost_uid0]" said another Cyberman. "I can't... get it... out of my... [iost_uid0]head![/iost_uid0]"

"[iost_uid0]I can't take it anymore!!!![/iost_uid0]" yelled a third Cyberman. Zeke shot him dead. But another Cyberman, similarly minded (or lack of such), could not get those four awful letters out of his brain. So he did the only thing he could think of - fire the blaster guns to decimate the New York skyscrapers beneath the craft.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis
Old 06-03-2003, 08:48 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Goldmember showed up through a time portal. "Did someone say gold?" asked Goldmember, who then proceeded to deflake himself of one big piece of skin flake. Cyberleader demanded that goldmember go flake in another time zone, so he did. However, he took Zeke with him. Not soon after Austin Powers popped out. "Have any of you groovy mixed up characters seen a guy with a golden penis and the desire to flake in the wrong time zone? Cyberman told him what happened, including the fact that Zeke must return to the normal time zone soon or else things will start to speed up. Austin then left into the portal. "Speed up? That's crazy!!!" shouted everyone. "Yes, and you will start using too many '!' marks," explained Josie. "The death of Neo is affecting time as well it seems like."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-03-2003, 05:16 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"This is all getting very strange indeed," said the Doctor said to himself. "Ten to one the Master has something to do with this...." "Did you say the Master?" enquired Buffy. "I kicked his ass all the way back in season one." "The Doctor Master means the Master, not the Master" exdplained K9, confusing everyone but Romana even more. "Riiiiiiiight," said Dr. Evil. "By the way, have you seen Goldmember anywhere?" Everyone now looked even more confused than they were before. "Doctor," suddenly interrupted K9, "I am recieving a radio signal coming from the direction of Jupiter." "Well, let us hear it then!" exclaimed Romana impatiently. There was a brief crackle of static noise from K9's speaker, then a voice came through. "My God, it's full of pies!" At this point everyone was just about as confused as they could physically be, so thery were therefore slightly startled to hear Josie gasp. "The Piealith! Things are moving quicker than I thought...."[/colorost_uid0]

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 06-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Everyone was now really confused. Willow stepped in.
"Okay, you are now all really confused. Well, let me say this: we are stuck in someone's crazy broadway nightmare."
Tara replied, "Honey, crazy SCI-FI nightmare". Everyone started musing what it could be:
"Bunnies" "Shoes" "Khan" "I'm right here, doofus" "Klingons" "I take offense. It's Tribbles" "Viruses" "Q" "The First Evil" "Snyder" "Quark"
"That's Quark Snyder to you. And I say it's kid aliens late for repayment of homework"
Suddenly, Xander raised his hand. "Oops, um, I never handed in that project for Biology...and I'll pay you for that Red Dwarf Cocktail in the morning"[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-04-2003, 06:46 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]BOOM. There was a very large explosion, which knocked Willow over onto his back...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-04-2003, 08:18 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Willow got up. "Excuse me, whoever doing this strange narrative voiceover, but I am girl. Who dates girls. Gay now, remember? And also, Bored Now."
"Borg now?" asked Picard."Fire at Will!"
"Jean, we cant. Will hasnt been seen for a while. And she said "Bored now" anyways."
Xander stepped in "No one bugs my best bud Willow. Let's fight TOS style"
Picard and Xander got into the exlposion crater. Huge Q-tips appeared. They started to fight. Their clothes, of course, ripped seductivly for no reason.
Josie stood to the side. "What the heck are they doing?" she mused."Have they forgotten The Mission? Gee, Xander's hot"[/colorost_uid0]

Old 06-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Josie yelled "Hit Picard on his shiny head!!" "Hey, no cow tipping," said Picard. Xander had the golden opportunity to bonk Picard on the head, but he was on the ground laughing at what Picard said. Picard then defeated Xander by shoving the giant Q-tip us his ass. Josie explained, "Why do we keep getting sidetracked? We will never save Earth at this rate. The Piealith will reach Earth in less than 3 hours. We must make 47 chili pies before they arrive."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-04-2003, 05:51 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"47 chili pies?" Zeke, who had reappeared for no obvious reason, mused. "Isn't that supposed to be the eleventh sign of the Apocalypse or something?" "Maybe for you it is," Paris muttered.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 06-05-2003, 01:54 AM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Paris! You defamed Wesley! I'm gonna kick your butt!" Dr Crusher said. She grabbed the giant Q-tip and hit Paris over the head. He cried. He went into a comma.Crusher had to treat him. "Xander, poor baby, here's some orgasmic-sounding magicbabble to make you all better!" Willow said. Xander was all better very quickly.
"The Pies! The Pies! The Pies!" cried Josie
Anya began to make pies, and Data and Odo joined in, making pies very quickly. "So what kind of chilli is this? Portchilli?" Anya said."No, chilli jokes are banned. This is rabbit chilli". said Odo. Any ran into Paris's arms crying.
And then, a BOOM OF DOOM came.
"We may be too late" yelled Josie...[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-05-2003, 06:59 AM
Factorial

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Nope, it was just me farting along with Odo and Xander," said Picard. "You can call us the Three Farts" continued Picard. Josie responded, "Well, your farts are out of tune. Now here is a tuned fart." Josie farted, which stunned everyone in a three mile radius. Just then, Cyberleader got an idea. "With some technobabble, we can create the ultimate farting machine that will save earth from the Piealith." Picard said "You must have been standing too close to Josie, perhaps in the direct path of the fart. You smell like it too."[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 09:06 PM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]The Magic Shop was desserted. And suddenly, everyone was there. Picard,Riker,La Forge,Crusher,Wesley,Troi,
Data,Worf,Buffy,Willow,Xander,Tara,Giles,Dawn,Spik e,Paris, Cybermen,The Doctor,Goldmember,Austin Powers,Josie and John. Anya had teleported them all there, because she was getting bored of the whole "broken trainstation" thing.
"We...we...well, see, here's the thing: Sci-fi realms are converging. That's why we can all see and talk together. And this Piealith thing, it's causing pastry everywhere to explode." Tara went on, " We are the beginning of a new, strange, world, and Xander started it when he said how hot Archer is, and Andrew agreed, on that s7 ep where a female demon date spears him so wants to "gay it up".[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-06-2003, 09:28 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Well," said Commander Straker, "that goes a long way to explaining what I'm doing here. And remember, you didn't see no UFO's whatsoever." "Are you going to deny their existence or something?" said a sceptical Cybercontroller. "The one we came is parked right over there!" Straker spun around, and seeing that the Cybercontroller was right, quickly ordered Skydiver to destroy it. "Way to go, Cybercontroller," said one of the Cybermen underlings. "Quiet you!" Cybercontroller quickly retorted, and reached behind his back to produce a sigh that said GOLD in large letters and hung it around the offending Cyberman's neck. "Ahhhh! The G-word!" the other Cybermen exclaimed in unison, and shot the one with the sign. S.I.D.'s voice suddenly came through from orbit on Straker's communicator which he had stolen from Barclay. "I am detecting a large cube shaped vessel approacing orbit at a range of twenty-two million kilometres and closing." At this K9 went off into a sulk, and Picard exclaimed, "I was wondering when they'd show up." Then, just to make things worse, there was a flash of light and who should appear but Q.....[/colorost_uid0]

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 06-07-2003, 11:55 PM
Calvinist

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Well, now, lookie here, a sci-fi realm convergence. Silly mortals, you cant even *oof* mdfgrt oegfvr." said Q, until Willow gagged him magically."Q, you're up agaist Willow, Tara, Anya, Austin Powers and the rest. Give up now." Xander said. Q cried.And then..."We are the borg. Restistence is futile."
"Those rats stole my bfriend away once. I'de wish they'de all just turn into philosophy majors and stop trying to conquer the universe" Crusher said. "Granted" said Anya.
"We are the bored. Resillence is futile. If what we did was bad, does that mean we should all go to jail, or because we were forced, does that mean we..."*poof* they all went to UBC. "What's that, in sky, is it a bird, a plane? It's the Piealith!" said Buffy, as her lemon tart exploded.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 06-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Q looked supremely annoyed for a moment, then turned everybody in sight into furry pink mice. "SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!" exclaimed Willow in annoyance.

Josie, the only one who was not affected, looked around with a frown. "Now, where has John gotten off to?" she wondered.[/colorost_uid0]