The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > 5MV Talk

Old 08-09-2006, 02:07 AM
What, no 47?

Default to submit a fiver..

Hey I just finished my first DS9 fiver and I wanted to submit it but I'm having trouble. I saved my draft and then clicked the submit button but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to post it on the site somehow coz I thought I had to send it to the section head first? Thanks.

Leif
Old 08-09-2006, 02:56 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

You send it to the section head first. Then he eats you.

Actually, since this is presumably Derek's auto-system you're using, I don't know what the problem is. It might have something to do with the fact that Derek's email isn't working right now. I'm waiting for Antony to get back to me about that.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 08-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager0929
Hey I just finished my first DS9 fiver and I wanted to submit it but I'm having trouble. I saved my draft and then clicked the submit button but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to post it on the site somehow coz I thought I had to send it to the section head first? Thanks.

Leif
Are you at work? The software that Derek wrote for the fiver submission site can be inhibited by browser restrictions imposed at some workplaces (like mine). I have to do all my submissions from my home computer.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:38 AM
What, no 47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
You send it to the section head first. Then he eats you.

Actually, since this is presumably Derek's auto-system you're using, I don't know what the problem is. It might have something to do with the fact that Derek's email isn't working right now. I'm waiting for Antony to get back to me about that.
Ok then I'll wait a few days and try again. Thanks Zeke
Old 08-09-2006, 04:40 AM
What, no 47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter
Are you at work? The software that Derek wrote for the fiver submission site can be inhibited by browser restrictions imposed at some workplaces (like mine). I have to do all my submissions from my home computer.
No I'm submitting from my home PC. Thanks for the suggestion though. BTW, off thread topic but have all the TNG fivers been called as well?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter
Really? How the heck does that work? It should just be standard HTML/HTTP.

And voyager0929, feel free to send it to my old email address derek1 [at] tfn [dot] net.