The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does my avatar bother you?
Yes, I'd like you to change it to something non-ass related 1 10.00%
Yes, I'd like something non-lesbian related 0 0%
No, but I prefer the Trek related one 3 30.00%
No, I like the ass 5 50.00%
I hate them all. You're icons suck. 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2006, 11:55 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia
Default Avatars...

My avatar appears to be causing some discussion. Is it relevant to this fora? No. As many avatars here aren't. Why have I use it? I liked it; simple as. I made it, I'm proud of it, and if I didn't respect the members of this forum I wouldn't be running this poll.

I did have to carefully consider if it would be appropriate to use here. I may have made the wrong choice, I don't know. For those of you who don't know, it's a scene from The L Word, one of my (and Cat's) favourite shows. It's a show about the lives of a group of women who happen to be lesbians. My icon shows a female ass, in the hands of another woman.

I can lose the icon, if people don't want to see it floating aroud this site. I really won't mind changing it. I was going to change it to this icon:-

...but this, although relevant to trek, is also lesbian themed. Maybe that's more of a problem than the actual ass. I don't know. Hence the poll.

So tell me what you'd prefer. I promise, however you vote I don't mind. I never intended to cause problems, I just liked the icon.