The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Science Fiction

Old 11-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Unabridged
Senior Staff

Send a message via ICQ to ijdgaf Send a message via AIM to ijdgaf Send a message via MSN to ijdgaf

[color=#000000ost_uid0]This may just be a symptom of my love for all live-action franchises-turned animated series, but I'm getting a real kick out of Cartoon Network's animated Clone Wars series.

They air different times in different countries, but these links I swiped from the BBS seem to be good wherever you're from. If you have 20 minutes (each is about 5 minutes long), check em out. Some really fun stuff.

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

The show is airing at 8:00 on weeknights on Cartoon Network here in the states. I've been catching it on the air on and off, but the shorts are online at cartoonnetwork.com the day after they air, so it's easy enough to catch the whole series.[/colorost_uid0]

...YOU CAN\'T UNREAD IT!
Old 11-13-2003, 06:14 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well, it's cool that CN is putting them online. I don't normally think to watch them, so I haven't seen any of them yet. Besides, I watch too much TV as it is. (I say as I download the movies.)[/colorost_uid0]