The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > 5MV Talk

Old 08-03-2003, 01:16 PM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]:swear: Why has it been so long since they updated. there's been about a dozen enterprises they haven't parrodied yet.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm curious. Did you join this forum for the sole purpose about ranting over update delays? After all, this IS your first post [/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]It is, and he did. That post was eight minutes after he joined.

Anyway, try the "Juli 31" thread. There are a lot of excuses there... Or actually, there aren't. [/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 08-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Uh-oh, looks like the natives are getting restless.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 08-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]No, we're the natives, and we're restful and understanding. He's an interloper, and not making himself any friends.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-03-2003, 07:32 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Don't be hard on him, guys. With the way I've screwed 5ME up this year, I'm in no position to object to frustration from the readers.

Captain Pat: There's an update coming later today. It doesn't include [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] fivers, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. I'll be trying to catch up as much as possible in the remainder of the month.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 08-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Don't be so hard on [iost_uid0]yourself[/iost_uid0] Zeke. You don't owe anyone anything. This is supposed to be a fun project for you and all of us. We're a community and you're the head. Don't feel bad if you're 'just not in the mood' to start writing. We'll still love you. [/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!
Old 08-04-2003, 01:24 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I agree with Celeste. Zeke, you haven't "screwed up" with this site in any way. It's no fault of yours if you actually have a life, unlike some of us here (i.e. yours truly). We're all having fun here, and there's no need to stress anyone up.

After all... this is supposed to be where we get to wind down and run away from the real world And yes Zeke, we will always love you! [cue fangirl squealing][/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-04-2003, 01:35 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I will agree with both of the above (as soon as I can find a bandwagon emoticon, of course ). After all, this site is free for all, and it's entirely maintained by volunteerism (or whatever word you want to use there).

But [bost_uid0]taya[/bost_uid0], I suggest you tone down on the fangirlism. Zeke isn't too fond of that stuff.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 08-04-2003, 03:23 AM
Primal

[quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"][color=#000000ost_uid0]But [bost_uid0]taya[/bost_uid0], I suggest you tone down on the fangirlism. Zeke isn't too fond of that stuff.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Yeah it's a joke no-one will get because they're not familiar with fangirls screaming over their hongkong pop idols "we'll love you forever!" In Mandarin. [/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I believe Zeke may be trying to turn the other cheek, or something.

Or possibly he has an overactive guilt complex.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-04-2003, 08:42 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[quoteost_uid0="taya17"][color=#000000ost_uid0]It's no fault of yours if you actually have a life, unlike some of us here (i.e. yours truly).[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Now where did you get this crazy idea that I have a life?[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 08-05-2003, 11:26 PM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

Send a message via ICQ to Nan Send a message via Yahoo to Nan

[color=#000000ost_uid0]It's a persistent rumour. Although, I personally adhere to the time-dilation anomaly theory.

Lord knows that time goes SOMEWHERE. It was mere minutes ago that there was a month before my sister's reception. Now it's about two weeks.

*faints*[/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-06-2003, 05:33 AM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"][color=#000000ost_uid0]Uh-oh, looks like the natives are getting restless.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Yep, and John Sheridan is our leader. He offered us pizza too.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Hello, John

Send a message via Yahoo to FatMatDuhRat

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Reading posts that're full of [bost_uid0]fangirlism[/bost_uid0] is the
main reason why I still visit this Forum.
[bost_uid0]*brief pause*[/bost_uid0]
That is all. You can go home now.
:dead:

P.S. Captain Pat, you need to hold your breath &
count to one million. Then, and only then, will the
magic be revealed to you.[/colorost_uid0]

Do you think neural clones go to heaven? --John Crichton, Incubator (EP#3-11)
Old 08-09-2003, 08:54 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Here's a hint CP - if Zeke issues a date for [iost_uid0]anything[/iost_uid0], just ignore it. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred it's a blatant lie. Personally I wonder why he still bothers, but for some unfathomable reason he does.[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 08-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Regenerating like a Phoenix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I blame it on the economy, which is a result of the war.

It's not only 5MV fivers that are suddenly stopping, so it can't just be Zeke... *cough*

Psst, Nan, this is our chance take over...

Wait, public forum.

Umm...I was kidding. Yeah. Heh heh. *sweatdrop*[/colorost_uid0]
Church: I'm just worried, man, who knows if this stuff is contagious? For all we know Caboose could be next. Wake up tomorrow morning he's throwin' up, runnin' a huge fever, next thing you know he's bleeding out of his eyes 'cause his internal organs are liquifying. And I'm gonna be the one that has to hold his hand while he screams himself to death. That's not gonna be any fun.
Caboose: I'm gonna go take a vitamin.
Old 08-10-2003, 09:59 PM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

[color=#000000ost_uid0]FOOL! You've revealed the plan!

39 lashes for you. [/colorost_uid0]
Old 08-11-2003, 07:31 AM
Regenerating like a Phoenix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]No fair! I demand 47![/colorost_uid0]
Church: I'm just worried, man, who knows if this stuff is contagious? For all we know Caboose could be next. Wake up tomorrow morning he's throwin' up, runnin' a huge fever, next thing you know he's bleeding out of his eyes 'cause his internal organs are liquifying. And I'm gonna be the one that has to hold his hand while he screams himself to death. That's not gonna be any fun.
Caboose: I'm gonna go take a vitamin.
Old 08-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Fool! Can't you recognize the B5 references when you see them? [/colorost_uid0]