The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2005, 12:44 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default February 6

Well, I lose. As of today, VW Day 7 is 43 days late, so I can officially no longer point to AUW Day 8 and say that at least this isn't that bad. Until recently I could also point out that I haven't left you guys in the dark this time, but this week I dropped the ball on the updates too. According to my new philosophy of updating, that's not something I should feel guilty about, so I'll try not to. But it's about time I gave you guys another reason to keep coming back.

So 5MV is officially "unfrozen." I'll still get VW done as soon as I can, but because I clearly suck at that, I'm no longer going to make all other material wait till then. Especially under the circumstances.

I don't have to tell any of you what happened four days ago. It was a blow to the spirits of every Trek fan, even those who never liked Enterprise. And it's why, aside from an angry modification to the front page, I haven't updated in the last few days. I've given a lot of thought to what to do, and in tomorrow's update I'll address what this turn of events means for 5MV. I'll also be posting a special edition of This Just In on the cancellation.

In the meantime, there are several threads in 5MV's Science Fiction forum where the news is being discussed and debated. However you feel about ENT's cancellation, you're welcome to join in.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction