The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Science Fiction

Old 11-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Yep, it's that time again. We have reached the accelerated part of the year where seasons 5, 6, and 7 are all a month apart instead of the standard two months.

Today Season 6 is being released!

I'm really looking forward to this season since I know there are a number of episodes I haven't seen. Believe it or not, I've never seen either "In the Pale Moonlight" or "Far Beyond the Stars". I'm hoping that they'll be everything everyone has hyped them to be. Of course, there will also be "Tears of the Prophets", the Occupation arc, "Waltz", and of course the episodes that already have fivers for them, "You are Cordially Invited", "Resurrection", "Who Mourns for Morn?", and "Wrongs Darker than Death or Night".

A lot of Niners believe this is the best season of DS9. What do you think? What are your favorite episodes?[/colorost_uid0]
Old 11-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Who Mourns for Morn, my friend. You should read the Fiver. [/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!