The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > 5MV Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2004, 03:00 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow, it's hard to believe that I actually registered [iost_uid0]before[/iost_uid0] Cat [bost_uid0]and[/bost_uid0] 17...imagine, that WHOLE TIME I could have been posting, and didn't. What was i thinking![/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Factorial

Send a message via AIM to NeoMatrix Send a message via MSN to NeoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to NeoMatrix

[color=#000000ost_uid0]What about me? I have a high post count too. Actually, to have a high post count like cat, you would have to take more time out of your day to be online.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[quoteost_uid0="Katy Jane"][color=#000000ost_uid0]Not undisputed, Sax actualy passed her at one point. I think i still have a copy of the BaW fiver they wrote for the occasion somewhere.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Aye, Sax passed me, but I regained the title a short time later. We celebrated the event with a BaW fiver. Though those were lost when the forums crashed a while back. :\[/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!
Old 07-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]*shoots PHJ with inch-long iron nails*

Are you recommending a frog to take Dried Frog Pills? Lord, PHJ, you're even more sadistic than I originally thought.

*continues shooting the nails into PHJ*[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

Send a message via ICQ to Nan Send a message via Yahoo to Nan

[color=#000F22ost_uid0]I would say it's more encouraging cannibalism than sadism.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-22-2004, 01:27 AM
Or is it KJHTMMM now?

Send a message via MSN to Katy Jane Send a message via Yahoo to Katy Jane

[color=#000000ost_uid0]*Thwaps PHJ very hard*

Or maybe i'll just sit back and let the master take careof it. [/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-22-2004, 01:53 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid1][bost_uid1]BWAA HA HA HA HA![/bost_uid1]

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Why does this board have a cap on the number of smileys we can put in each post? WHY?[/colorost_uid1]
Old 07-22-2004, 12:36 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Just a guess here.. but. .maybe cause it'd get annoying? :P ::Shrug:: hehe[/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!
Old 07-22-2004, 02:24 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]17, Annoying? Sure you jest, madam.

You know, I'm starting to undstand how John must feel...[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 07-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[quoteost_uid0="taya17"][color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="PointyHairedJedi"]Hard to believe too that there was a time when catalina [iost_uid0]hadn't[/iost_uid0] started posting. [/quoteost_uid0]
"Three years ago I didn't even know your name... today I can't imagine a day without you."

:lol:[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Who can?

[quoteost_uid0="Alexia"]Wow, it's hard to believe that I actually registered [iost_uid0]before[/iost_uid0] Cat [bost_uid0]and[/bost_uid0] 17...imagine, that WHOLE TIME I could have been posting, and didn't. What was i thinking![/quoteost_uid0]
Are you sure? I don't even know when I first registered...

[quoteost_uid0="NeoMatrix"]What about me? I have a high post count too. Actually, to have a high post count like cat, you would have to take more time out of your day to be online.[/quoteost_uid0]
Not necessarily. Sometimes I stay away for a whole day. [/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="catalina_marina"][quoteost_uid0="Alexia"]Wow, it's hard to believe that I actually registered [iost_uid0]before[/iost_uid0] Cat [bost_uid0]and[/bost_uid0] 17...imagine, that WHOLE TIME I could have been posting, and didn't. What was i thinking![/quoteost_uid0]
Are you sure? I don't even know when I first registered...[/quoteost_uid0]
[bost_uid0]Catalina_Marina[/bost_uid0]
Group: Members

Yup, pretty sure :lol:[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]No, when I [iost_uid0]first[/iost_uid0] registered.

I registered before that, you see. Before the Big Crash, but I'm not sure if I posted even once. :eyeroll:[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.
Old 07-22-2004, 04:57 PM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]OOOooooooooooooooh...i see

In that case...I have no clue :lol:[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-23-2004, 03:20 AM
Primal

[quoteost_uid0="PointyHairedJedi"][color=#000000ost_uid0]17, Annoying? Sure you jest, madam.

You know, I'm starting to undstand how John must feel...[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]You're damned right.

*skewers Pointy to the wall by means of a rusty turnstile pike through the chest*[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-23-2004, 03:23 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Draknek! Good to see you. The Andromeda fivers still exist and I haven't forgotten them. One day soon, you will be Arzosah's hero.

A couple of points:

phpBB appears to have an ikonBoard database conversion utility. If it's what it's cracked up to be, we'll be able to keep the member and post data. I'll have to check with Charles, though -- a simple forum conversion might not fix the security gap. If it turns out we can't keep the data, I'll save the news threads and FBC, but I do [bost_uid0]not[/bost_uid0] intend to save anything in Miscellaneous. Anything you care about in there you'll have to save yourselves. I'll let you know as soon as I find out if the converter works.

Also, for the record, I did indeed notice Opium's new avatar. Touché. I'll change her title eventually, but for now I'll let her keep this minor victory.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 07-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Somebody please save the Top10 thread! Scooter, any chance of a version 2 of that pdf file?[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis
Old 07-23-2004, 09:36 AM
Primal

[quoteost_uid0="Zeke"][color=#000000ost_uid0]phpBB appears to have an ikonBoard database conversion utility. If it's what it's cracked up to be, we'll be able to keep the member and post data. [/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]I do not have my fingers tightly crossed. I do, however, have them tightly gripped on this sharp pointy stick I'm pointing in the general direction of phpBB. [iost_uid0][bost_uid0]Now play nice![/bost_uid0][/iost_uid0]

Kidding, only kidding... I think. :laugh:[/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-23-2004, 01:57 PM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Sorry to get back on topic, but I thought of another positive point that I like about the format of this board.

I like the 100 x 100 avvy size. I know you did a poll and found people liked it, so it would be a shame to lose it on the new boards system.

[quoteost_uid0]I do not have my fingers tightly crossed. I do, however, have them tightly gripped on this sharp pointy stick I'm pointing in the general direction of phpBB. Now play nice![/quoteost_uid0]

:lol: Carry on [/colorost_uid0]
Old 07-23-2004, 03:06 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well, it's one less sharp object she has pointed in my direction, which is always good.

Um, by the way, I think I might have slightly ruined the wallpaper. There seems to be blood all over it now. Can't think where [iost_uid0]that[/iost_uid0] came from....[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 07-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[quoteost_uid0="Alexia"][color=#000000ost_uid0]I like the 100 x 100 avvy size. I know you did a poll and found people liked it, so it would be a shame to lose it on the new boards system.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Absolutely. I also think it would be great if the new forum keeps the 100x100 avatar size.[/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire