The Five-Minute Forums  

Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous

Old 04-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Still not up to Level 18

Send a message via MSN to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

[color=#000000ost_uid0]First things first, if there's any members here that hate me for any of the bother I've caused to the previous forum, just say so. I'll leave. I'm really sorry for any bother I (and my friend/work partner) have caused b4 hand. I know in my last message I said I wouldn't come back again, but I really did like coming here, and would really like to come back again. Of course there's no point in me being here if no one wants me here. If anyone reading this now knows what the bother was about, you'll be happy to know I've moved on since then. I doubt that I'll cause a fuss anyway [/colorost_uid0]
Old 04-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I don't hate you, and I doubt anyone else does either. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome here (obviously I can't speak for Zeke or Kira).

In all fairness however, be warned that we've picked up a few more odd characters in the past couple of months, and some of those already here have gotten much odder. :smile: So don't say we didn't warn you. [/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 04-11-2003, 04:00 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well, as long as you mean to hold yourself to that undertaking, then I don't see anyone having any problems with your presence on the forums.

Here's an entirely random thought - if Zeke were to die then be reincarnated, would he come back as a tortoise or a snail?[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants
Old 04-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Still not up to Level 18

[color=#000000ost_uid0]>>I don't hate you, and I doubt anyone else does either
Ah, I already know at least one member does, but I don't let him bother me anymore

>>If Zeke were to die then be reincarnated, would he come back as a tortoise or a snail?
Oh don't ask me questions like that, I've only just arrived here today :smile:[/colorost_uid0]

Old 04-11-2003, 06:51 PM
...and not cowardly

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Welcome. I don't remember you, but that is because i've only been here for about a month. :smile:

Dangit, Greg (classmate next to me) wants to see the faces move. Here goes...
:O :lol: :zzz: :bigsmile: :suspiciouslease delete this, zeke.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 04-11-2003, 07:50 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm very glad you're back, Marill. Want your old avatar again?[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 04-12-2003, 12:34 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Wonko The Sane Send a message via AIM to Wonko The Sane Send a message via MSN to Wonko The Sane

[quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"][color=#000000ost_uid0]In all fairness however, be warned that we've picked up a few more odd characters in the past couple of months, and some of those already here have gotten much odder. :smile: So don't say we didn't warn you. [/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]It's good to be noticed.

Then again, I've just come back from a week-long vacation!

Welcome back Meril! You're always welcome here![/colorost_uid0]

Bears are crazy, they\'ll bite your head off if you\'re wearing steak on it.
Old 04-12-2003, 02:47 AM
Hello, John

Send a message via Yahoo to FatMatDuhRat

[quoteost_uid0="MarilLena"][color=#000000ost_uid0]I doubt that I'll cause a fuss anyway.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Who? What? When? Where? [bost_uid0][iost_uid0]WHY?![/iost_uid0][/bost_uid0]

Welcome back. We're all cool here w/
each other, and another weird one
won't hurt us too wickedly.
:suspicious:
[bost_uid0]PHJ[/bost_uid0] <-- [bost_uid0]Zeke[/bost_uid0] would be niether, I'm almost
certain he'd come back as a professional
pie-taster inna bakery somewhere.[/colorost_uid0]
Do you think neural clones go to heaven? --John Crichton, Incubator (EP#3-11)
Old 04-12-2003, 03:15 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wouldn't it be really ironic if he came back as a mouse in Bobby Beltran's grandson's cancer research lab?

[imgost_uid0]http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/forums/html/non-cgi/emoticons/eek5.gif[/imgost_uid0]

(Edit) I don't even know if he has a son yet, Sa'ar, so I just said grandson. It's in the future, it could happen.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs
Old 04-12-2003, 03:21 AM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Bobby Beltran has a grandson?[/colorost_uid0]
Old 04-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Still not up to Level 18

[color=#000000ost_uid0]>I'm very glad you're back, Marill. Want your old avatar again?
Thanks Zeke, no hard feelings huh If you don't mind, yes I wouldn't mind having my avatar again

>Bobby Beltran has a grandson?
I dunno who that is anyway, must be some relation to Robert Beltran ^_^ . Expecting an upcoming 'duh' right about now.[/colorost_uid0]
Old 04-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Hi. I've only been here a month, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but uh....hi anyways...
My only question to you is:
If a VW bug plus 10 equals 42, then what colour is the Canadain Kangaroo during the last half of the tv show "Friends"?

[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003
Old 04-16-2003, 01:57 PM
Still not up to Level 18

[color=#000000ost_uid0]>>If a VW bug plus 10 equals 42, then what colour is the Canadain Kangaroo during the last half of the tv show "Friends"?
I should know this, um pink with green spots.. no pink with yellow spots. What the hell am I on these days, oh that's right decaf coffee *slunks off into the shadows*[/colorost_uid0]
Old 04-17-2003, 04:35 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Don't let me spoil the mood, but Entei reminded me that I should re-clarify the rules now that we have personnel from both 5V and 6V at the new board. We're going to go on basically the same system as before (with one exception I'll mention in a sec): no discussing or advertising for (1) Fifth Voyager or (2) any of Entei's sites. The penalty for infringement is a warning the first time and a one-week suspension each time thereafter.

The exception I referred to is Marill's signature. Considering that 5M5V is a recognized exosite of Five-Minute Voyager, I don't think there's anything wrong with her linking to it with her posts (and there's nothing remotely aggressive in the way she's doing it). Yes, this does mean I'm being a little stricter with Entei than with Marill, but given the difference in official status, I don't really think that's unreasonable.

Carry on.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction
Old 04-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Still not up to Level 18

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well at least I know about it this time, don't worry I will abind by the rules this time.

PS-My sig link leads to the official (blank lol) site, not the Five Minute (blank) site. If u want Zeke I'll change it to that, just tell me.[/colorost_uid0]