And Zeke's number one excuse for procrastinating....
- It's called "getting an education" -- yeesh
- He was eaten by a polar bear
- Taking a lesson from George Lucas, Zeke has decided to make you all wait another three years before he publishes any more new material
- Taking a lesson from Peter Jackson, Zeke has new material ready to go but won't release it until next year
- Having finally gone too far with the wood jokes, he's busy trying to avoid goons hired by Robert Beltran
- It has to do with chili....
- (He'll come up with a fourth excuse soon, really)
- Like Star Trek writers have been doing for decades, Zeke blames it on subspace
- Having watched too much Janeway, Zeke hit the self-destruct on his computer
(Based on a true story.)
- The Vulcans are holding him back
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact the author, Kira.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #16
This list was originally published (somewhat late) on March 25, 2002.
DISCLAIMER: No disparagement of Zeke and his attempt to get an education is intended. I'm just having a little fun in the world he's created. I don't think he'd mind. (Note from Zeke: if I did mind, you wouldn't be reading this, would you?)
All material © 2002, Carolyn Paterson.