The Top 10 Reasons We Haven't Seen the Romulans Since "Minefield"
And the number one reason we haven't seen the Romulans since "Minefield"....
- Last time they showed up, T'Pol kept asking them how her parents were doing
- Daniels has been making vague threats to the writers
- Before Kirk, Romulans were invisible
- Star Trek: Nemesis's box-office take
- Mayweather's going to strike if the Romulans get more lines this season than he does
- The costume department is out of shoulder padding
- Don't be silly -- it was Borg in Archer's time, not Romulans
- They're lurking in a certain controversial Trek BBS forum
- They're cloaked (ba-dum boom)
- We have seen them, we just couldn't tell they weren't Vulcans
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #32
This list was originally published on April 1, 2003.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2003, Colin Hayman.