The Top 10 Reasons Fifth Voyager is Not For Sane Voyager Fans
A manifestation of Alternate Universe Week
And the number one reason Fifth Voyager is not for sane Voyager fans....
- Janeway would never say the word "poo" and call Chakotay "Tattoo Boy"
- One of the extra main characters keeps a stake under his bed
- Neelix streaked in the first season yet he still lives
- The phrases "screw you" and "oh my God" are used very often
- The recurring main villain is a guy called Damien, who is obsessed with rabbits
- What do Scarlett Pomers and Sarah Michelle Gellar have in common? Naomi Wildman
- Janeway and Chakotay's daughter captains the Enterprise-E in the third season, and Tom's the first officer
- The same daughter has her own daughter, more or less the same age, with a Q for a dad
- Seven of Nine and Riker kiss in one episode
- Janeway has a secret drunken love child with a guy who looks like Jeremy Irons, and did I mention that the son keeps a stake under his bed?
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Marill.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #35
This list was originally published on June 19, 2003.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2003, Marill.