The Top 10 Election 2004 Votes From the Voyager Crew
And the vote from the captain herself....
- Chakotay: Bush ("He takes his faith seriously... look, there's more to me than wood, okay?")
- Doc: Kerry ("Listen to his conflicting accounts of his past. We victims of memory alteration have to stick up for each other!")
- Tuvok: Bush (Kerry supporters quickly declared this an instance of Evil Tuvok)
- Seven: Nader (She's wearing the green catsuit today)
- B'Elanna: Write-in for Chuck Berry (Klingon half wanted Bush, human half wanted Kerry)
- Paris: Bush ("Did you see those piloting skills?")
- Neelix: Kerry ("It sounds like 'Kes-berry', which is what I called these delicious purple berries Kes brought me once. It all started when we visited Waktu 3....")
- Kes: Bush ("Neelix, those berries grew on a bush, remember?")
- Harry: Kerry (Did someone just commit suicide?)
- Janeway: Bush (Who can get anything done in just four years?)
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Contact the author, Zeke.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #49
This list was originally published on November 2, 2004.
DISCLAIMER: "Kes-berry" is a registered trademark of Ambassador Neelix, UFP, used with permission.
All material © 2004, Colin Hayman.