Go Back   The Five-Minute Forums > FiveMinute.net > Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2005, 09:23 PM
whathistitleis

Send a message via MSN to whoiam
Default Fiver Symbiosis

Another one of those boredom things...

Anyhow, I had 5 minutes free earlier today, and so I took the fivers 'Ourobourous' (FMA) and 'E2' (FME) (yes, they're both by Zeke, and yes, its a coincidence. He just happens to be the only person currently working on those two series. Its not a secret ploy to curry favour. Everyone knows favour is served best slightly chilled, anyway) and tried to make a combined fiver. The rules are simple enough - you can use the lines from the two as you see fit, but they must be used in order - if you miss a line out, you cannot go back to use it later.

I'm just ignoring names for now - I'm doing this for boredom purposes, not for a challenge...

Anyway, here is my 5 mins' worth of output - enjoy! (or not, its up to you. But I only offer virtua-PIE to those who enjoy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by erobourous
Andromeda: Greetings, Andromeda fans. I'm here on behalf of the author to apologize for his outrageous delays.
Lorian: We were... too late.
Andromeda: Quiet, you. Now then... it seems that, for various reasons which are probably just excuses, the author is late with 21 of his Season 2 parodies.
Lorian: You're going to give me a hard time about this, aren't you?
Andromeda: Ahem. One moment please, readers.
Old T'Pol: No -- we're going to find Jonathan Archer. He's better at that than I am.
Andromeda: Thank you. Without further ado, here is the much-delayed "Ouroboros" parody, along with a special bonus: hidden in the fiver are the titles of five Star Trek episodes which, ahem, inspired this episode.

Tucker: I'm worried about you. You've been hard to find lately.
Rev (Recording): And so it is with the deepest lack of regret that I depart from Andromeda, but I feel I have no choice.
Tucker: Is something upsetting you?
Rev: I'm sure Trance or Harper is getting all weepy now and asking me why. It would be dramatically wrong for me to be open about my motives........so, as I bid you all adieu, I cannot tell you the real reason. I will, however, give you a hunt. Farewell.
Tucker: Very thorough.
Beka: Figures.
(All but Dylan leave.)
Dylan: What was the hint?

Harper: Stupid frickin' son of a grumble grumble grumble....
Dylan: Why so glum, chum?
T'Pol: The corridor Degra told us about contains several angry alien ships.
Dylan: Is it contagious?
Archer: I don't think we'll like them when they're angry. Mr. Reed, can we destroy them?
Harper: That does it. Come here yAAAAAGH!
Dylan: Oh no! Hunt to Trance: Harper just keeled over for some reason!

Sloth Xindi: This is insane! We're turning against our own semi-people, with no basis except evidence!
Tyr: That's what I like to hear.
Dylan: Shut up, Tyr. We need to take action. Only one race can save Harper now....
Sloth Xindi: Come on, this is Archer we're talking about. He couldn't convince a photon to have wavelike properties.
Dylan: I was alluding to the Perseids.
Degra: Stop that. I'm the physicist around here.

Vote Morphine - the party for Not Crushing Opium!

Yoda, to his ice-cream: The sauce is upon you, and soon, sprinkles must fall!